Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I really hope we get more TROS figures. I really want a new Finn, I love his outfit. Plus, Hasbro?s Star Wars license got extended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a trick to getting a head off of figures? Used to I could just pop one off by hand, but newer ones seem fixed. Referring to the ceremony luke that I'm trying to get off

After watching S7, E1 of The Clone Wars I can safely say I want a Clone Force 99 set yesterday.

Is there a trick to getting a head off of figures? Used to I could just pop one off by hand, but newer ones seem fixed. Referring to the ceremony luke that I'm trying to get off

I normally stick the head/neck area in a cup of boiling water for a minute.
Then, when the head is off, I allow the part with the peg to cool down. When you want to put a head back on it, it helps if the peg is back to its normal state and you warm the head up again to put it on.

I normally stick the head/neck area in a cup of boiling water for a minute.
Then, when the head is off, I allow the part with the peg to cool down. When you want to put a head back on it, it helps if the peg is back to its normal state and you warm the head up again to put it on.

I'll give it a try. Thanks

Capital Supremacy

mzCBPSU.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

First day of New York Toy Fair is today

Well, isn't that just an amazing piece. Sometimes I think I gave up on the Black Series at just the wrong time, with the face tech coming in and gems like this, Wedge and Biggs being produced. Love that Hoth Rebel Trooper from the 2nd wave of the ESB 40th anniversary line. I only wish Hot Toys could be as inspired as this for the ESB anniversary. Really happy for those that have stuck with the Black Series, they're getting some amazing stuff.

Glad they are still making new BS product because my big brand stores racks are empty and tiny. It must be Xmas hangover :run on

Well, isn't that just an amazing piece. Sometimes I think I gave up on the Black Series at just the wrong time, with the face tech coming in and gems like this, Wedge and Biggs being produced. Love that Hoth Rebel Trooper from the 2nd wave of the ESB 40th anniversary line. I only wish Hot Toys could be as inspired as this for the ESB anniversary. Really happy for those that have stuck with the Black Series, they're getting some amazing stuff.

They definitely lost me for like 2ish years when Rogue One came out. Their Jyn figure was pure garbage, I could bend the leg sideways with no issue, total crap plastic. But yeah things took a massive upswing with the face printing. I'm still not all in and am selective since I do 1/6 too and imports, but they are pretty good overall.

They definitely lost me for like 2ish years when Rogue One came out. Their Jyn figure was pure garbage, I could bend the leg sideways with no issue, total crap plastic. But yeah things took a massive upswing with the face printing. I'm still not all in and am selective since I do 1/6 too and imports, but they are pretty good overall.

Yeah, that one was a shocker. The Cassian also. I think I sold those two on eBay for ?5 ($6.50) for the pair.

Even as someone not remotely invested in 6? line I?ve preordered that Speeder and the Luke Snowspeeder Pilot figure. They look absolutely fantastic.

Even as someone not remotely invested in 6? line I?ve preordered that Speeder and the Luke Snowspeeder Pilot figure. They look absolutely fantastic.

I'm right there it's you. I think I only own two Black Series figures personally but the Snowspeeder was my favorite vehicle as a child so I'm thinking it and the Luke will definitely be in my collection.

I know what you mean. I started collecting the first line but the head sculpts and general quality of the figures drove me away from continuing my collection. I ended up selling them all off. Now these figures are really starting to live up to the standard which I hoped for at the start. That Snowspeeder looks beautiful!

Wow what happened to BS..they only had a few reveals..hopefully we see more at SDCC

Hasbro took a dump on SW currently...which makes no sense, since they should have at least five or six new figures from the Mandalorian alone :dunno

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Wow what happened to BS..they only had a few reveals..hopefully we see more at SDCC

Hasbro took a dump on SW currently...which makes no sense, since they should have at least five or six new figures from the Mandalorian alone :dunno

Well superheroes remain popular and cinematic SW does not hence TROS just inching past R rated Joker box office.

Baby Yoda and his sidekick Mando are the face of SW right now not Rey or Kylo.

There was plenty of BY toys. :dunno

Plus other Hasbro SW stuff.

Not saying it was overwhelming or anything but there sure was enough to hurt my wallet and my marriage lol

Look at the end of the day I still need to buy Snow Speeder, SW characters, Chronicle war paint Conan, Superheroes, Predators, Aliens, Halloween, Godzilla and blurays you know all the crap I like.

I?m happy thats all Hasbro had!

Where are the go to spots to find these? (On-line or in store)

I wanted to pick up a few but after visiting several stores I can?t find the ones I?m looking for.

Back