Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Hasbro will face print ANH Leia I can’t keep using Hoth Leia with ANH Han!

Wait sure I can my shelf my rules I can do whatever the **** I want can’t I lol

View attachment 454262

BS Hoth Leia turned out great man! Figuarts is definitely the way to go for ANH Leia though. Even if Hasbro pushes her back out with face print, the cloth dress just doesn't compare to figuarts sculpted one.

Paranoia

ZzTbQ6y.jpg

BS Hoth Leia turned out great man! Figuarts is definitely the way to go for ANH Leia though. Even if Hasbro pushes her back out with face print, the cloth dress just doesn't compare to figuarts sculpted one.

Everytime i’m supposed to buy her I divert the funds to something else more pressing this time the Hot Toys armored Thanos and Cap lol

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

My attempt at a Jabba throne
26a0b8ec6464df4a899e87f96d19684e.jpg
2ec5bb70e5e701b30e3424f11ee404b6.jpg
I’m going to make a less beat up version also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My attempt at a Jabba throne
26a0b8ec6464df4a899e87f96d19684e.jpg
2ec5bb70e5e701b30e3424f11ee404b6.jpg
I’m going to make a less beat up version also.

That is fantastic! What did you make it out of? I am going to attempt this also soon and make out of Super Sculpey.

That is fantastic! What did you make it out of? I am going to attempt this also soon and make out of Super Sculpey.

Insulation foam that I put speckle on, 3d printed parts, and molding clay for the pillows

Insulation foam that I put speckle on, 3d printed parts, and molding clay for the pillows

The rugs are just pieces of felt.

I found the hookah on eBay and I painted and dirtied it up a bit. If you end up building i found the railing and gargoyles on Thingiverse and had someone print them, you just need to put in dimensions

I found the hookah on eBay and I painted and dirtied it up a bit. If you end up building i found the railing and gargoyles on Thingiverse and had someone print them, you just need to put in dimensions

Thank you for the info. I was going to sculpt these on my own, I enjoy sculpting so thought I would give these a shot. If I cannot get them to where I am happy I will definitely go the route you did so thank you!

Thank you for the info. I was going to sculpt these on my own, I enjoy sculpting so thought I would give these a shot. If I cannot get them to where I am happy I will definitely go the route you did so thank you!

Yah I was going that route also but I had never done it before
31c55cb3c50977f45fcf564c03487744.jpg
I started out but ended in the trash. And I had bought a old Kenner hookah for like 4 bucks off eBay I was going to paint but I decided to go the other route.

I picked up that death star luke. Not bad, but the proportions are just so weird. I thought the included figure stand would be cool, but it's awful. Foot won't stay in the slot and it's too big/awkwardly shaped

I picked up that death star luke. Not bad, but the proportions are just so weird. I thought the included figure stand would be cool, but it's awful. Foot won't stay in the slot and it's too big/awkwardly shaped

Those stands are completely useless. Just a waste of plastic. They should've just included a rectangular or circular base with a foot peg. I don't know what they were thinking.

Those stands are completely useless. Just a waste of plastic. They should've just included a rectangular or circular base with a foot peg. I don't know what they were thinking.

Yeah, I had picked up some cheap circular peg ones off of amazon and they work pretty well

Saw trooper Luke at Target..looks meh in person, I’m not digging the expression. Feels like a step down :slap

Hasbro is so hit and miss with the BS line, I really wish NECA could get the SW license :slap

Back