Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lords of the Old Republic

sCjWF56.jpg

Had to take my foot off the gas with Black Series 'coz found it can add up fast$$$$$ with all the other stuff I collect,

I am likely late to the game. I've only started looking more closely at brick and mortar toy sections more recently. I like the headsculpts on most of the Black Series guys. Really well done. I've found some on clearance as well. ( 6-10 bucks-ish) But mostly the figures that wouldn't normally move in any other circumstance ( Old Sequel Han, Leia Boussh, etc)

I did see, at one point, Death Troopers from The Mandalorian. Which were great since they look like troop builder types. Took me a while to figure out some Black Series guys end up on cards and not window boxes. Dengar actually looked pretty cool.

I wished these figures had more accessories though. Especially since it appears some are rocking the 27.99 price point in some places. I took a really close look at a Lando Skiff Guard, and man, that head sculpt really got him down pat. The technology has improved so much. But I wonder if he would have sold better at MSRP if he came with 4 more guns. Something like that.

Rising price points though, it really does make you sort of filter down what you truly like versus what is sort of just interesting. For example, there's a part of me that would love to have a full set up of the Empire bounty hunters ( Bossk, Zuckuss, etc, etc) But I don't know if I'd lay out 30 bucks on a Skiff guard. Things like that.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I know that is the Black series thread for 6'' figures but do you think they will make Jango Fett or Black Boba fett helmets at some point ?
Does anyone have some news about that ?

Thanks

Absolutely no insight into it, but I’d bet dollars to doughnuts that those helmets are coming. Especially the black Boba helmet. Jango may be harder without any media.

Absolutely no insight into it, but I’d bet dollars to doughnuts that those helmets are coming. Especially the black Boba helmet. Jango may be harder without any media.

Hope you are right for Boba fett’s one. All companies made one last year, they also made a black series one, that will be the n easy repaint for them.

But they made 2 different Jango figures, even if the movie was made 20 years ago.
Hope they will think about making one quite soon.

Well with Hasbro showing some love next year to the PT, maybe BS Role play will show some love to Jango.

Question for anyone who can possibly answer.

Is there any known and reliable 3rd party source for Black Series type of accessories? Blasters, backpacks, satchels, etc, etc. I've seen some stuff on Etsy that's 3D printed and needs work ( paint, sanding, etc) But is there anything else available?

I saw a Ferrix recently, and he looks like a good troop builder. But only if he had a longer blaster rifle and a pack, etc, etc. Maybe a satchel, etc, etc.

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,

I know that is the Black series thread for 6'' figures but do you think they will make Jango Fett or Black Boba fett helmets at some point ?
Does anyone have some news about that ?

Thanks
Considering they made the concept white helmet, an easy repaint in black is very likely. Jango does seem likely too as a main character helmet, even if removed from media for a while. Plus his helmet could unlock some more generic Mandalorian helmets. Hasbro loves an easy repaint.

Considering they made the concept white helmet, an easy repaint in black is very likely. Jango does seem likely too as a main character helmet, even if removed from media for a while. Plus his helmet could unlock some more generic Mandalorian helmets. Hasbro loves an easy repaint.
I agree with you and that is why I don’t get we have not both helmets yet.

Question for anyone who can possibly answer.

Is there any known and reliable 3rd party source for Black Series type of accessories? Blasters, backpacks, satchels, etc, etc. I've seen some stuff on Etsy that's 3D printed and needs work ( paint, sanding, etc) But is there anything else available?

I saw a Ferrix recently, and he looks like a good troop builder. But only if he had a longer blaster rifle and a pack, etc, etc. Maybe a satchel, etc, etc.

Any help or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You’re looking for something already painted? Not sure how often I’ve seen that in 1/12th.

You’re looking for something already painted? Not sure how often I’ve seen that in 1/12th.

Hello, yes, painted if possible. I'm getting the feeling no one has created that kind of product yet, or that there simply isn't real demand for it. I checked out Marauders Gun Runners, to see what they had in different scales. Then Ebay. Maybe there are no options for that ....

Back