Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miraculously found a Jedi Luke at my local wal- mart and i have to admit that it looks stellar.
I say, "miraculously" because we have some fat tard that consistently buys the new run figures and swaps them for Cassian and Jyn, Rey... figures then returns them. (see pic)

p.s. I certainly expected it when I saw that the Jabbas palace 3.5 scale diorama had an open box. I looked in and of course the Ree Yees and Carbonite Han figures were gone.

Attachments

• IMG_8759.jpg
    IMG_8759.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 309
I came across a case of Luke and ghost Yoda at my hometown Walmart yesterday. I picked up 3 Luke?s and none of the Yoda. So they are hitting stores now.

I miraculously found a Jedi Luke at my local wal- mart and i have to admit that it looks stellar.
I say, "miraculously" because we have some fat tard that consistently buys the new run figures and swaps them for Cassian and Jyn, Rey... figures then returns them. (see pic)

p.s. I certainly expected it when I saw that the Jabbas palace 3.5 scale diorama had an open box. I looked in and of course the Ree Yees and Carbonite Han figures were gone.

I hope you report this to the employees, especially the people who work in returns since it's happening consistently.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Did you just say file a report with a Walmart....

lol

I mean yeah sure good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its annoying to say the least. I mean..where is that Rey in shorts from anyway? A dollar store?

Update: Went to wal mart yesterday and there were no Black series on the shelf. I looked up and saw 4 boxes so damn high up, that I had to stand on my toes to barely reach them and knock them down with my fingertips. (Im 6 foot 3). It was Jannah, Wedge Antilles, FO jet pack trooper, and Rey and D-0.

No Yoda yet! - but at least the employees are getting wise.

Dang, I regret not picking more up. I've seen him at least twice within the past two months.

Got Jedi Luke in the mail yesterday, I must say that it's on par with the awome ANH Vader that came out 2 years ago. If Hasbro keeps producing figures like this I may just haved to switch form 1:6 scale to just doing these. Sigh who am I kidding I will just keep on collecting both lines.

I've been sucked back in because of the Mandalorian. Picked up some near 30 figs the last few weeks. It paid off to wait, many were deeper than 50% the original price.

Back