Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I'm 100% getting this!!! Now, in regards to the Black Series Celebration Exclusive Darth Maul, is eBay the only way to go or does BBTS (at a higher price) or Hasbro Pulse get this too? EBay obviously is the most expensive way to go. I'd just like a chance to get one at a better price.

Yeah same - I'm pretty frugal with what I get BS 6" wise but that "vintage" Boba is a definite buy. I kinda wish it felt a bit more like the vintage figure and a tad less real Boba detailing, but it was a tricky balance to get right and I love the little Kenner sculpt bits throughout like the bulky knee armor and simple forearm devices.

This is definitely why I bought this diorama lol

NrijQvL.jpg

If it wasn't for the slightly oversized chestbox and 6" cape drape issues that Vader fig could almost pass for a full size costume if you blur your eyes a bit. It really has got to be one of the best figures Hasbro's ever produced at any scale.

I remember the original mail in Boba Fett from Kenner. Boy when you expected a package back then was pure torture..I would remember waiting more than two to three months for something like that and when I received it finally, boy possibly the worst shipping technique, no bubble wrap, no secure plastic. Etc.

More like newspaper or a cheap baggie encased with flimsy scotch tape :lol

Do you think hasbro will make a Han with in Corellia outift and his Landspeeder in 6"? It would be perfect with Qi'ra Corellia. (I was hoping they would annouced it at celebration).

If it wasn't for the slightly oversized chestbox and 6" cape drape issues that Vader fig could almost pass for a full size costume if you blur your eyes a bit. It really has got to be one of the best figures Hasbro's ever produced at any scale.

Hasbro needs to add additional hand poses for more posing options.

I saw that image and I was questioning why the hell are you happy to get cheap old 1999 dollar bin TPM toys? I think I still have a few if ya want them... Then oh yeah this is the BS thread! :lol

Congrats!
Now open them.

How does that Obi Wan likeness look in person? It definitely looks like him in the pictures but something looks off.

My first celebration was a success! I just kinda wish I got Ray Park to sign it...

View attachment 450567

Very cool. I ordered the regular versions of the figures because I like how they display but I'm not married to the look of the original TPM cardbacks themselves. Still a really cool idea for a 20th anniversary commemorative release though.

So what’s the deal with Dengar? Apparently it’s hard to find, and I’ve had it preordered at BBTS for like 6 months.

Back