Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another trooper variant that we’ve never seen before but that’s been there the whole time:slap:wink1:

BS Solo revealed

27B88DD0-28F6-452C-9759-1E5A0692988A.png

Going forward, you may not want to refer to this as "BS" Solo as people might assume the bs stands for something else.:monkey3

That trooper looks pimp............or like a pimp...........yall choose........:wink1:

Another trooper variant that we’ve never seen before but that’s been there the whole time:slap:wink1:

I think i've stated that before but new trooper designs revealed with each new movie don't bother me that much. It's not like we got to see much of the Empire in the OT. What's bothering me though are those imperial guns equipped with light/laser sights all of a sudden. Could the manufacturer contract with the Empire have expired in between IV and VI and troops stationed on the first Death Star not getting this upgrade? :dunno

Guyver, how did you get Rey's vest off? Do the arms pop out with no fuss?

I like this. Real fur, too!

No don’t pop the arms off..you’d break the figure, just slide the vest off the shoulders..it is pretty rough but not impossible if you take your time..of course if you heat the vest it helps

I think i've stated that before but new trooper designs revealed with each new movie don't bother me that much. It's not like we got to see much of the Empire in the OT. What's bothering me though are those imperial guns equipped with light/laser sights all of a sudden. Could the manufacturer contract with the Empire have expired in between IV and VI and troops stationed on the first Death Star not getting this upgrade? :dunno

It also looks like more than a new outfit but extra armor for the trooper

:hi5:

I'm cautiously optimistic with Solo, many others don't seem to be.:dunno:lol

These figures look badass though. The Pimp Trooper's boots look a bit un-Star-Warsy to me (more sci-fi/Alien), but I like the overall look, and also that we are getting a cold weather planet and outfits.

It’s not so much that we haven’t seen them, but that these “new” troopers armor seem more complex and detailed than what we see in the OT.

No don’t pop the arms off..you’d break the figure, just slide the vest off the shoulders..it is pretty rough but not impossible if you take your time..of course if you heat the vest it helps

Gotcha. I noticed the arms weren't coming out, so I got scared and stopped. :lol

Thank you for the tip! For now I'll probably leave her posed with her hood on.

Its just one of those things. I mean, either they can come up with cool new designs or they are stuck with the same 3.

And that new trooper looks great from the waist up. Those legs are........different

And Lando has way too much yellow

Gotcha. I noticed the arms weren't coming out, so I got scared and stopped. :lol

Thank you for the tip! For now I'll probably leave her posed with her hood on.

Yeah that would’ve been disastrous considering there is only one of her per case :horror

I like her hood up too

It’s not so much that we haven’t seen them, but that these “new” troopers armor seem more complex and detailed than what we see in the OT.

Its a Star Wars tradition, I think every movie except TPM and TLJ have introduced a new armor type, but yeah, it does throw off the vibe if they can't stick to a Star Wars aesthetic.

Back