Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For you fellow customizers, been working a bit with a recaster, got some enlarging of 3.75 figures done.

18095377_280717022387835_1961069504574259200_n.jpg

18011551_1893387834210640_421424901207883776_n.jpg

17932422_194375984405535_1762351804558868480_n.jpg

Looking for 40th anniversary R2-D2 and Han solo. If anybody finds some locally let me know .

Hi - did you pick up any of the others at Argos? Certainty no stock of Leia in my local branch and not available for delivery so I wondered if they were available at all (as in stock yet to be released for them)...

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

No, mine came from ID Toys, I preordered but they sold out of Artoo in minutes.

I've been watching argos since they appeared and haven't seen any in stock since they went up.

ID Toys still have Luke, Leia and Obi Wan in stock for mail order I believe.

J

Looking for 40th anniversary R2-D2 and Han solo. If anybody finds some locally let me know .

I've had zero luck finding those two. :(

I've come across a few solos at Best buy in the last two weeks or so, If I find any more I can grab them for you guys. Havent seen any R2's though... Im just going for full sets of these waves from BBTS, but Best buy has been good for the extra few I've wanted to have doubles of to open, so it's a good place to look!

No, mine came from ID Toys, I preordered but they sold out of Artoo in minutes.

I've been watching argos since they appeared and haven't seen any in stock since they went up.

ID Toys still have Luke, Leia and Obi Wan in stock for mail order I believe.

J

OK thanks, sounds like they might still be waiting on stock to be distributed. Out of curiosity I did a quick search for each of the figures on the website using Edinburgh as the location, there are quite a few stores in that area and none had any of the 40th figs showing in stock.
I might drop ID Toys a line and ask them if they'll chuck a Leia figure in with my impending delivery of Sideshow Ash Williams [emoji2]

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Thanks, apparently it's too late already! hasbro sure makes this a little frustrating.

Anyone get an extra? I have an extra carded Gamestop R5-D4 I would do an even trade for........just want a complete set of one each.

Question on that Xwing Luke: am I reading into the image too much? Is there a standard non-foil version that will be available later too.....? If so, I will pass on the Celebration foil one....no clue though

Last edited:
The 40th figures don't really seem to be moving in my area of operations. I'm pretty sure there are more than a few Hans and R2s sitting around.

I've come across a few solos at Best buy in the last two weeks or so, If I find any more I can grab them for you guys. Havent seen any R2's though... Im just going for full sets of these waves from BBTS, but Best buy has been good for the extra few I've wanted to have doubles of to open, so it's a good place to look!

That would be extremely appreciated. I'll have to check out Best Buy as well then. When did they get into the toy game?

I'll have to check out Best Buy as well then. When did they get into the toy game?

I've only visited my local BB, but they had Luke and Obi-Wan. Picked up an extra Obi, now I only need an extra R2 and R5 and then I'm good.

That would be extremely appreciated. I'll have to check out Best Buy as well then. When did they get into the toy game?

right on, I'll keep an eye out! Not sure when they started selling this stuff tbh, I found out in this very thread a few weeks ago actually!

Thanks for posting that Raven, I JUST got my order in before it sold out. I was scrambling on the order page because it kept saying my password was wrong. Ended up just saying **** it and made a new account. Got 2 Luke for free shipping and got $10/20% off my order since I was a "new" member on there and signed up for their email thing.

Between the Vader Legacy pack, Wave 1, the R5 Gamestop exclusive and the Celebration Pilot Luke, I'm all caught up for now. Hopefully retail finds something to do with all this TFA and RO overstock so they can carry a good bit of the Jawa, Sand Person, Death Squad commander, Chewie, 3PO and the Stormtrooper in June or whenever.

I've only visited my local BB, but they had Luke and Obi-Wan. Picked up an extra Obi, now I only need an extra R2 and R5 and then I'm good.

right on, I'll keep an eye out! Not sure when they started selling this stuff tbh, I found out in this very thread a few weeks ago actually!

Strange. I wonder what led them to that business decision. Ah well, more options for us is always welcome.

Question on that Xwing Luke: am I reading into the image too much? Is there a standard non-foil version that will be available later too.....? If so, I will pass on the Celebration foil one....no clue though

Some people on Facebook seem to think it's not the Celebration version, but instead a non-foil version. If that's the case it seems a little strange they would re-release it as a stand alone and not in a wave. Guess we'll have to wait and see when the Hasbro one arrives.

Some people on Facebook seem to think it's not the Celebration version, but instead a non-foil version. If that's the case it seems a little strange they would re-release it as a stand alone and not in a wave. Guess we'll have to wait and see when the Hasbro one arrives.

I would actually way rather have a non-foil version so he matches up better with the rest of the 40th collection, but somehow I doubt this is the case.

Oh man it's that dude, his reviews aren't bad but...

I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE I WANNA SEE THE TOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Boy is BBTS taking their sweet time with all the stuff I have on PO, Vader included. My loot is gonna be yuge.

Back