Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

So I bough Vader today and cracked him open. He really does look amazing and I like the stand way more than I thought I would. It's bigger than I expected and really adds some life to my display. I wish it didn't feel so cheap though....

As for Vader himself I don't think there's anything to say that hasn't already been said. He's awesome and is one of the few black series that can stand alongside import figures.
4e4abc59f0178c175d91e9524bb0ec65.jpg
ec128d02854ddb8254dbea5aa4490f6a.jpg
da4c63a6babaa10cf7a9d6423c009294.jpg
79b8b4787a24c3c0c6dbbdbf449a0be1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

NICE! I'm gonna bust mine open too. What 3po, R2, trooper, and Boba are those?

NICE! I'm gonna bust mine open too. What 3po, R2, trooper, and Boba are those?
All of them are model kits except for Boba Fett who is the Mafex Empire Strikes Back version.

All of them are model kits except for Boba Fett who is the Mafex Empire Strikes Back version.

Did you mod the cape? Mine is enormous and was wondering how was the best way to shorten it

Did you mod the cape? Mine is enormous and was wondering how was the best way to shorten it
Nope it's just the stock cape! I just messed with it a bit to get it right. If you were to look behind Vader there's this huge bundle of fabric haha.

I thought Vader was a Target exclusive? Guess not, cause my gamestop had one with the early bird box....

And they received two R5-d4, and of course, mine was all jacked up in the corner......a little frustrating, but what are you gonna do? Decided to order a case of 8 from Big Bad Toy for $160 a case - at $20 each, plus $10 shipping total, will let them come to me.....

Received my R5 and X-Wing Luke today. Still waiting on Amazon to ship the rest out. Not sure what they're waiting for. Luke has a foil type card, so it wasn't easy to photograph.

28k4tup.jpg

Received my R5 and X-Wing Luke today. Still waiting on Amazon to ship the rest out. Not sure what they're waiting for. Luke has a foil type card, so it wasn't easy to photograph.

28k4tup.jpg

Nice! Luke looks great, i kinda wish they didnt do foil on his card though tbh.

My Gamestop pre-order for R5 is just sitting there with no updates.. I really really hope they dont cancel it on me.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I have a wave 1 set and Vader display bundle on PO at bbts for the 40th series. I broke down and bought the pilot Luke on eBay for stupid money but didn't want to miss it. Will try to grab the R5 for completeness though I have the bandai model version which is very nice.

Swung through my target today and clerk was just about to put out 2 displays 2 kenobi 1 han and 1 Leia - says that's all they got in. I grabbed one of each.

The packaging is really cool and very nostalgic - brings back a whole different level of memories buying these. God these guys know what they are doing.

Also grabbed the target exclusive at-act driver as well as jyn,cassian and kylo for 10 bucks each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is there any difference at all between the old Luke X and the new one other than paint?

Argos are stocking this line of figures, you can get R2 there.
Hi Irezumi - I take it these aren't showing on the Argos website yet tho? I did a quick search but couldn't find them (tho the search function on their site is hopeless).
I was pleasantly surprised to see some of the 40th anniversary figs in a TRU in Edinburgh at the weekend, couldn't quite bring myself to part with £25 tho...

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

Just had the Vader 40th in my hand at Gamestop.

He is absolutely gorgeous but I just couldn't get myself to pay $45 + tax on a Hasbro figure with a stand that I would never use.

Hopefully his single release is sooner rather than later.

Hi Irezumi - I take it these aren't showing on the Argos website yet tho? I did a quick search but couldn't find them (tho the search function on their site is hopeless).
I was pleasantly surprised to see some of the 40th anniversary figs in a TRU in Edinburgh at the weekend, couldn't quite bring myself to part with £25 tho...

Here's the link https://www.argos.co.uk/search/star-wars-black-series/

Yeh prices are bit steep for what you get. I've only bought the Vader set outta sheer nostalgia.

Haven't seen an Artoo in stock at Argos yet. Have the others and will get wave 2 but will be gutted if I have to spend £55 on an Artoo to complete my 12 backs.

Haven't seen an Artoo in stock at Argos yet. Have the others and will get wave 2 but will be gutted if I have to spend £55 on an Artoo to complete my 12 backs.

Hi - did you pick up any of the others at Argos? Certainty no stock of Leia in my local branch and not available for delivery so I wondered if they were available at all (as in stock yet to be released for them)...

Back