Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only vintage figure I cant find is Vader and he's the only one Im looking for lol.

Yeah I'm tired of wasting gas trying to find it. I just ordered at my Bestbuy. All I have to do is pick it up. Just got a confirmation. Was able to use a gift card I still had around too :yess:

I just hope we're not done seeing distribution on the Darth Revan wave.. Really wanted that one and Sabine.

Well I found Vader but it was some deluxe display dealie and wasnt spending the extra $25 for something Im tossing.

Still finding Revans and Sabine figures at WalMart so check there.

BS Thrawn coming out :horror

Yaaas Queen slaaaay!

Black-Series-Thrawn.jpg

My question is for those who buy them with the intent to leave them MOC. One of the main selling points of this new 40th anniversary series seems to be the vintage card art but you can just get the VOTC 3.75 figures which don't crop the artwork.

Even the Jumbo Kenner Gentle Giant packaging shows more of the original vintage art.

Those vintage collection versions didn't have them all on their original star wars cards from what I remember(some were, some were on empire and ROTJ)

I want that X-Wing Celebration Luke but not at those ridiculous EBay flipper prices.

So glad i didn't jump on the 6" bandwagon. I remember how tough it was to collect those pack in the 3.75" days. Prices on Ebay were jacked up but not in today's proportions. BIN are roughly $100 for this before shipping.

I will be acquiring Grand Admiral Thrawn. So glad they made him. One of the most iconic SW character of all time, so lets not put him in the movies. :slap

I will be acquiring Grand Admiral Thrawn. So glad they made him. One of the most iconic SW character of all time, so lets not put him in the movies. :slap
Disney seems intent on marginalizing anything that pre-existed their acquisition of the property save for the core cast from the films and the basic premise/aesthetic of the setting.

Back