Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I heard some reviewers say this Vader was gonna be released individually without the base and all that crap?

Is it true? I don't need all that stuff it comes with, just the carded figure and if it's gonna be released that way I may as well wait.

^^same question cuz yup im gonna need that vader. wonder wht the mafex RO ver will be like inhand and where that will fall in regards to best 6inch vader, proto looks good.

anyone know whats up with the skin tone on BS Kanan?
why did they not go with the darker tone seen on show? surely that has been discussed before, anyone know?

After watching a bunch of reviews apparently Vader will be released individually, this one with the stands is the "early bird" stuff?

What I don't know is if it will be different, if it will come with the cool card or you know the kind of changes toy makers usually do with "special" editions.

The rest of the figs come out in June so I'd assume Vader single comes around then too.

But I'm thinking I don't want to risk it so I'll keep my PO for now, at least 2 of them, if he comes out later I'll pick up one more. I'll just, throw away the stands or something :lol

After scanning ryanhalo's pics for a while, there's little doubt in my mind that he's the best Vader figure by far (well not by far because the Bandai kit comes in close second :lol), I doubt the upcoming imports can even come close to the Bandai let alone this one.

So I'm gonna be selling my model kits soon :lol

It was my understanding that vader will be released individually, but it will be the boxed kind and not carded

why did the black series white wash kanan?! :panic: i must know, plottin on a repaint its driving me crazy. lol

Oh thanks, that card is enough for me to pick it up now.

Just do it. It's a beautiful set.

The Vader figure, cardback and early bird stand with the original 12 character illustrations was enough to get me interested in Hasbro again. For $40, it's really nice. Only thing I would have liked would be extra hands for Vader.

What I'd really love is new Boba Fett in the Prototype Pre ESB production colors. Maybe on a vintage card.

IMG_6984.JPG
IMG_6985.JPG
IMG_6986.JPG

I am, I have my PO set, I'm only waiting for BBTS notice, I ended up POing 3 :lol

If Hasbro starts doing this 40yr anniversary series as a type of Ultimate Neca thing, I'm going to pick up most of these over imports. Except Maul, I don't see Hasbro outdoing SHF's Ray Park, he's perfect.

Like what they did with the vintage collection but like this, it'd be fantastic.

Hopefully Last Jedi and the Han Solo story doesn't effect the output of classic stuff.

Around here, nobody is buying the Force Awakens and Rogue One crap. I hope this resurgence of classic characters and the vintage theme with ultimate characters continues. I'm even tempted to pick up GameStop exclusive R5-D4 now. :lol

The next Black series I'm excited about is the Sandperson, Jawa and Qui-Jinn. I hope they do a Tarkin and Count Dooku next.

I just picked the Early Bird set up at Target using the DCPI. Scanned perfectly at self-checkout.

Darth looks fantastic; I want to open him, but the box looks really nice. :lol I agree, I hope we continue to see more classic characters.

I order the 40th set from BBTS. It shipped today, just the set of 5. Have the Vader set ordered too. They have me by the balls. But the Early Bird set will have me buying all of them.

I just picked the Early Bird set up at Target using the DCPI. Scanned perfectly at self-checkout.

Darth looks fantastic; I want to open him, but the box looks really nice. :lol I agree, I hope we continue to see more classic characters.

Do you happen to have the DCPI number? I want to check Target tomorrow.

I order the 40th set from BBTS. It shipped today, just the set of 5. Have the Vader set ordered too. They have me by the balls. But the Early Bird set will have me buying all of them.

Vader mustn't be long then.

Edit: Oh nevermind, I just saw those came out a while ago, still, Vader shouldn't be long.

For Vader and the Early bird kit: 087-06-7986

For Ben, Han, Luke, R2 and Leia: 087-06-7985

Thank you, I was just going to post the Vader DCPI but you beat me to it. I love that Target uses the DCPI because then I can harass workers. Which they love I am sure.

Back