Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be wrong on that number honestly. I couldn't find the scale number so I did some quick math. :p

PinkiePieMustacheSig.png

This is definitely more to scale for 6 inch figures than to 3 3/4 inch figures. I will be using it though for my 1/6 Dagobah diorama. May be small, but this will fit on the board and will be the closest thing to 1/6 we will ever see.

Do you know how big this would have to be to be "close" to 1/6 scale?

The one listed above isn't even close.

Do you know how big this would have to be to be "close" to 1/6 scale?

The one listed above isn't even close.

Yes I know how big it would have to be, like 6.5 to 7 feet, so actually this one would be kind of close. I was just saying that the 31 inch X-Wing will be the biggest X-Wing anyone will be able to buy at retail. It will be very small for a 1/6 diorama, but some tricky positioning can make it appear larger.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

its great, but i prefer the ssc one .. but for this scale reslly beautiful

They should've made the normal version differently painted so it looks like he's moving. That way he would work on his own, when he's talking to Han in ep VI.

Jabba looks good - he's an easy pass for me since I never got the Fett/Carbonite set, no does he come with a throne - he looks incomplete. Speeder Bike looks really good though - will get that one

Lego is like the only tangible toy stuff for kids that survived the onslaught of the video game era, it seems to me. At least from what I see here.

Back