Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody received Series 4 figures yet, I decided just to order Anakin and the Clone Trooper, as the other two were just re-releases. I was surprised to find out that when they came yesterday Anakin was number 12 and the Clone Trooper was number 14. Who’s number 13?? I like to keep them displayed in their packaging and one of the reason I enjoy collecting this line is for the simple reason that they number there figures. Just wanting to know if those re-releases would have different numbers on their boxes?? This wasn’t an issue in the last wave when they only had 3 new figures and 1 re-release figure..

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Got my Anakin, 2 clones and 2 further Stormies yesterday from a UK seller. Clones look very nice indeed. Anakin is ok.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I haven't seen any speeder. Bikes or anything new at my local toys r us and targets, only marvel and TMNT the movie stuff. It's been that way for the last two months :gah:

Found Jabba and the HUGE X-Wing at Target last night, they are having a toy sale so they were only $31 each.

My Jabbas mouth was too open so I had to take him apart and make some changes to the mechanism, I like him much better now.
Anybody have a dias I can borrow to make a cast of? I'm making a throne and I'll give you a copy...

The X-wing is a great display piece, I'm going to modify mine with a new paintjob, add a opening cockpit and space for the figures. R2 has light piping from below, looks like they were going to add a light up feature but it was cut.

Found Jabba and the HUGE X-Wing at Target last night, they are having a toy sale so they were only $31 each.

My Jabbas mouth was too open so I had to take him apart and make some changes to the mechanism, I like him much better now.
Anybody have a dias I can borrow to make a cast of? I'm making a throne and I'll give you a copy...

The X-wing is a great display piece, I'm going to modify mine with a new paintjob, add a opening cockpit and space for the figures. R2 has light piping from below, looks like they were going to add a light up feature but it was cut.
What!!? There's a 6" scale X-Wing available at retail in the U.S right now?

I had no idea one was even in the pipeline - let alone on store shelves NOW! :lol

Really?.. :monkey3

What!!? There's a 6" scale X-Wing available at retail in the U.S right now?

I had no idea one was even in the pipeline - let alone on store shelves NOW! :lol

Really?.. :monkey3

I hadn't heard of it before I saw it in the store.

It's 31" long and 25" wide, so it's very close in scale. Unfortunately the only moving part is the landing gear, but for $30* a it's fairly impressive display piece.

Hero-Series-Vehicle-X-Wing-Fighter.jpg

*With discount at Target

I hadn't heard of it before I saw it in the store.

It's 31" long and 25" wide, so it's very close in scale. Unfortunately the only moving part is the landing gear, but for $30* a it's fairly impressive display piece.

Hero-Series-Vehicle-X-Wing-Fighter.jpg

*With discount at Target

This X-wing is 1/17th scale. 6-inch figures are 1/12 scale and 3 3/4 inch figures are 1/20 scale.

As far as I know this X-wing is a cheap alternative for the 3 3/4 inch figures so we'll see when it comes out.

This X-wing is 1/17th scale. 6-inch figures are 1/12 scale and 3 3/4 inch figures are 1/20 scale.

As far as I know this X-wing is a cheap alternative for the 3 3/4 inch figures so we'll see when it comes out.
Ahh.. that makes sense now! :lol

I've recently read about a 'budget' line of vehicles coming, so this seems to be part of that then.

thought 3 3/4 inch were 1:18 scale...?

This is definitely more to scale for 6 inch figures than to 3 3/4 inch figures. I will be using it though for my 1/6 Dagobah diorama. May be small, but this will fit on the board and will be the closest thing to 1/6 we will ever see.

Back