Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: I bought an Anaking Skywalker from Amazon back when it was 22.99, since I'm from mexico i bought over $135 to get free shipping, now I have seen Anakin is 19.99 in there, are they going to respect the lowest price or still going to charge me 23?

Anyone have the Anakin/Cone trooper wave in hand? I heard its shipping this month.
Seems like I ordered it a looonggg time ago from EE.

Thanks for posting bro!

On a side note, the cardboard Carbonite Han makes no sense. This would have been perfect place to include the pre released Carbon Han that came with Boba Fett.
Why? Because it would be one last chance for the folks that didnt get it with first Boba Fett. Only now are we able to even get Boba Fett as he's reintroduced into waves of the BS. Thank goodness for that. I realize that the cardboard carbon Han in the Jabba set is just to make the box more appealing. Seriously why bother?

As far as the cardboard throne...lol Im already mentally constructing a custom one out of plaster and resin. I don't understand the logic behind theses exclusive sets sometime. The SDCC set is not aimed at children. Give the collectors what they want for once. -end of rant.

Does anyone know if the Walgreens Fett is even out yet? I went to four different ones and didn't even see Black series figures let alone anything exclusive.

It is amazing what a little repaint can do for the slave Leia. image.jpg

Blown away lerath! So that sculpt is perfect and it' just the paint?

Thanks for posting bro!

On a side note, the cardboard Carbonite Han makes no sense. This would have been perfect place to include the pre released Carbon Han that came with Boba Fett.
Why? Because it would be one last chance for the folks that didnt get it with first Boba Fett. Only now are we able to even get Boba Fett as he's reintroduced into waves of the BS. Thank goodness for that. I realize that the cardboard carbon Han in the Jabba set is just to make the box more appealing. Seriously why bother?

As far as the cardboard throne...lol Im already mentally constructing a custom one out of plaster and resin. I don't understand the logic behind theses exclusive sets sometime. The SDCC set is not aimed at children. Give the collectors what they want for once. -end of rant.

Do they expect people to display Jabba like that in the box? :lol

It is amazing what a little repaint can do for the slave Leia. View attachment 121107

That looks amazing!

Back