Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandie still the king imo. Doesn't look like it'll change judging by what I see from Vader.

Agreed. I've had all the figures in-hand up to now and after a long time to think it over (and change my mind a lot), I'd rank them:

1. Sandtrooper
2. X-Wing Pilot Luke

Everything after that is kind of a matter of preference, although for me I might say Boba Fett just because he looks so imposing, although the articulation is hindered and I'm not a huge fan of the character.

Will they be doing any vehicles for these 6" figs? If pick up a Luke X-Wing pilot right now if they're doing a matching vehicle for him.

Will they be doing any vehicles for these 6" figs? If pick up a Luke X-Wing pilot right now if they're doing a matching vehicle for him.

An "actual" X-wing is around 42 feet long. This line is 1/12 scale so that would make a scaled X-wing 3 1/2 feet long. I don't see them making a scaled version sadly.

The only confirmed vehicle is the speeder bike, coming with a biker scout.

uzeny5ev.jpg

I had high hopes for this line but around me the only thing on the shelves is Slave Leia with an occasional Greedo. Kind of sucked the life out of it for me, I hope I can track down the Walgreens Fett since strangely enough there around four around me

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Lol
I think chewy peed on his boots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well apparently disney cockblocked anything EU liscenced. So we're properly ****ed.:lol

But yeah I'd love Rex, Fives and Hardcase, that Umbara arc of episodes was so awesome, way better stuff than the prequels in terms of war scenes.

Disny only cockblocked anything that hasn't been shown on-screen.

OT, PT, and CW are appearentlyall still good, but most PT figures are currently off-limits.

I read Niltusk saying a different thing somewhere (or replying to someone who said that to him, forgot).

In any case, I like anakin way more in the clone wars, especially toward the later end, his strife and bond with ahsoka is pretty legit imo. It's all still semi-childrens stuff but, better than the prequels.

Looking at it now I feel the clone wars should've erupted in the first film, with way less time spent on a young anakin. The way the jedis bond with the clones is so intruiging as they eventually have to betray them all, You're basically rooting for the side that will become evil, I still think the political plot of the prequels is brilliant. It's like some of the most grey moral war stuff I've ever seen, however lucas laid no emphasis on it in the films, which is stupid imo.

Anyhow, aside from the fact i dislike the CW animation style, I'd still wish for at least Anakin and Rex. Or put the current Anakin next to Rex or whatever.

Finally managed to get my hands on a Stormtrooper! Was lucky enough to order one from Amazon when they were still $19.99 and my kids gave it to me for my birthday the other day. Gotta say, with all the hubbub about the helmet and all, he turned out pretty great!

Yeah, it just doesn't look as nice as the Sandtrooper for some odd reason. I don't see how Hasbro could do so well with their Sandtrooper, but then couldn't replicate that look for the Stormtrooper.

I can't tell if the mold got ruined or the paint apps just suck. The heavy "brow", and mouth make me lean towards the latter.

Back