• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hasbro 12" SW Figures for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Kustomizer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good morning all,

My cousin, Dwayne Westerman, is starting to/having to sell off parts of his 12" figure collection thanks to pressure from his wife (imagine!). He's going to shoot me a list of 12" Dragon figures in the next couple of weeks as well as possibly a list with some vintage/new 12" Joe figures that he has.

Shoot me an E-mail ([email protected]) if you're interested in any of the Hasbro Star Wars items listed below along with your zip code and then I will pass that informationalong to him so you can then work out the specifics of the transaction.

Han Solo on Tauntaun $25
Luke Skywalker vs. Wampa $25
Darth Maul & Sith Speeder $25
Clone Trooper Revenge of the Sith $10
General Grievous $10
Darth Vader Revenge of the Sith $20
Boba Fett $10
Sandtrooper $10
Darth Maul $10
Qui-Gon-Jinn $10
Obi-Wan-Kenobi Revenge of the Sith $10
Jedi Luke Skywalker & Bib Fortuna $20

Last edited:
Hasbro, to my knowledge, never made an ROTS Obi-Wan in 12 inch scale. Could you clarify this?

Thats ok. I just don't want potential buyers to misunderstand. Since you listed the sale you should probably clarify it lest a deal get worked out wrong and you get burned for it.

But I know for a fact that Hasbro never made a 12 inch ROTS Obiwan.

Back