Hasbro 11 inch "Forces of Destiny" Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I bought two of each of these in the WalMart purge, I figured at $2 each why not? I'm guessing if WalMart is feeling that huge of a need to dump load, this line is not doing well with children.

Why would kids care when most kids are not buying the toys anyway, plus the line is mostly females (with Mary Sue leading the way).Young Boys don't want girl dollies. This stuff is also just cluttering the shelves. Maybe if they offered more SW male characters instead of shoving female this female that down our throats in every boy ailse

We better get that Ahsoka or I'll burn down Hasbro... she's my fave SW character.

It's really sad that Ahsoka has not gotten a proper 1/6 figure. It would sell like hot cakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It's funny coming back to this thread after the recent 1/6 Ahsoka-ness.

I went back and looked at the Forces of Destiny figure I bought when there were no other 1/6 options.

I can look past her lack of articulation, and her cheap attire, but those eyes... They're more doll-like than anime so I never felt they worked on any practical level.

e.g.,

FoD%2BAhsoka%2B2.PNG

I moved her around into various places but, of course, she never fit in.

Yet, even with two upcoming Hot Toys versions, this is her earlier, youngest appearance. Something worth saving since she was comparatively cheap. It's a cartoonish sculpt, so there isn't much I could do unless I had the skills of the guy who paints Barbies and makes them look human.

All I felt I had to do was reduce the size of her eyes, but that meant repainting her face because her eyes took up so much of it.

51126777241_0d0a8d76fc_o.jpg

At least I can look at her now without cringing. :lol

I'm wondering whether the cloak from the Clone Wars figure would help, as I won't be using it on the HT itself.

ahsoka-tano_star-wars_gallery_5f4696548ec9d.jpg

But the FoD has strange arms due to the action feature. I'm also wondering whether that feature can be broken to allow the arms to be reposed more naturally?

Back