Hasbro 11 inch "Forces of Destiny" Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro 11 inch "Force of Destiny" Action Figures

She looks good!
Of all the figures, Ahsoka looks like she could be workable:

sdcc2017-hasbro-starwars-10.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2017/sdcc2017-hasbro-sw.htm

Ahsoka will probably be in the next wave. All i see now is two versions of Leia, two versions of Rey and Sabine.

Ahsoka really deserves a proper 1/6 figure, more than any other non-film character.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Of all the figures, Ahsoka looks like she could be workable:

sdcc2017-hasbro-starwars-10.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/sdcc2017/sdcc2017-hasbro-sw.htm

That actually would make a nice placeholder until something better comes along. My daughter loves the Jedi Rey I got her and I need to take photos of the Sabine with some of my figures. They're not the worst figures and for $20, they're perfect for my little girls.

I was able to get Rey & BB-8 and Leia & R2-D2. They were the only ones the store had at the time. It sounds like it's hit or miss whether places will sell them to you before their "street date". I was fortunate. I got them last week.

They remind me of Monster High/Ever After dolls in some way and I like the focus on the female characters. Child me would've loved these dolls to death, so adult me can't resist. :yess:

I bought Sideshow Clone Wars Anakin last week just to pair him with Ahsoka. Hope we get her before x-mas.

Maybe if you get Ashoka and somehow worked the Lekku off the head and then adapted another more realistic head under the Lekku...... hmm.

I would love to try to use Ahsoka to make a 1/6 custom but not that talented. Hopefully someone with talent does it though.

I would love to try to use Ahsoka to make a 1/6 custom but not that talented. Hopefully someone with talent does it though.

Neither am I. Which is why I can't fathom Sideshow not doing this character, Hot Toys would never make her, so WHY doesn't Sideshow step up and fill that niche?

Do anyone have any of these dolls? I wanted to know how they looked next to a Sideshow or Hot Toys Star Wars figures. Still waiting for Ahsoka to come out.

I have all of them released so far and love them, but I display them on their own. They're very stylized, and I think something like a Clone Wars Anakin would be the only slight possibility in terms of displaying them with a Sideshow/Hot Toys figure. They're made to look very different.

Ahsoka should be out this week. Will buy two, as i want to try and mod one. Already bought a pack of realistic Archer eye decals for it.

There's a big hole between my Clone Wars Anakin and Captain Rex that needs to be filled.

So, I bought two of each of these in the WalMart purge, I figured at $2 each why not? I'm guessing if WalMart is feeling that huge of a need to dump load, this line is not doing well with children.

They should've released Ahsoka in wave 1. The line will die before they release her...

Back