Has this happened to you before?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what do you have time for?

Don't make me beat yo ***!!!

beatyoass.gif

I don't have any faith in sideshow to tell if a box is empty when they go to ship it lol. If they resist fixing this I would file a police report and send it to sideshow and tell them I want another.

You could do that but Sideshow doesn't have to send you a replacement. If the package has been signed for it's out of their hands.

And if anyone say "I'll check the package before I sign"...good luck with that. :lol

:lol :rotfl:lol :lol

In that case I send the police report to my credit card and file a dispute. Unfortunately sideshow would close my account.

man some scrappin' going on in here :lol wish I could instagram this joint! :lol

A hater in our midst!! What a surprise. I guess Mama didn't buy you an iPod touch. What a shame!!:pfft:

You threaten me an then throw accusations at me?

Think what you want. you are so off track and I don't care.

Last edited:
Never heard of this happening before.
You'd think they would have put a brick in the box to make up the weight.:slap
If ss packed an empty box then it can be sorted surely but sounds like postie is a lickle bumbaclat teeth.:pfft:

Sorry was watching marked for death last night:lol
And sweet brown:clap

Let's keep things civil, shall we? Thanks.

In that case I send the police report to my credit card and file a dispute. Unfortunately sideshow would close my account.

File a dispute against who? Sideshow or UPS?

Sideshow shipped your package and the moment you signed for it became your responsibility.

UPS would say the same thing.

I'm not saying that you or anyone else wouldn't have any other recourse but you'd have a hard time with a dispute, IMO.

I'm talking from experience why do you think sideshow will close your account? Because credit card companies never lose.
but Fine you are right.
Later.

Last edited:
Never heard of this happening before.
You'd think they would have put a brick in the box to make up the weight.:slap
If ss packed an empty box then it can be sorted surely but sounds like postie is a lickle bumbaclat teeth.:pfft:

Sorry was watching marked for death last night:lol
And sweet brown:clap

If a man commit a crime against you. He must be paid back a thousand times.

Man, lost count of the amount of times i've seen Marked for Death. Its the only Segal film I like. Also I remember in the 90's how many hardcore/jungle tunes sampled that film.

Back