Has there ever been talks of anyone doing a Keaton Batman in 1/6th scale?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
ive been dieing for one, has sideshow or hot toys or anyone ever talked about making a keatons bats? is there any chance we may ever see one? not to mention nicholson joker. ive seen very strange movie licenses get the greenlight for a 1/6th scale line but no original batman? cmon TDK line has dried itself out, why not do figures from the older films like B89 or Returns? surley there is fan interest bigtime for those, as well as a reeves superman.

That would be nice. Hot Toys seems to have a DC license but what part of DC they are allowed to do is not known yet. So far they have the Cosoby line and the BB and TDK. As for now, Custom Workz and Soverign Studios is probably as close as we gonna get with a Keaton Batman.

you mean Custom Workz and Soverign Studios can make ppl custom keaton batmans?

Hey Batfreak,

We make an awesome Michael Keaton Batman using a rubber suit and hot toys body which makes it posable. Ill be posting pics soon......

you mean Custom Workz and Soverign Studios can make ppl custom keaton batmans?

Yes they do, but most likely get it faster and easier from Custom Workz. He has posted his works on the Threads here. But I would like to see Q's version myself.

Hey Batfreak,

We make an awesome Michael Keaton Batman using a rubber suit and hot toys body which makes it posable. Ill be posting pics soon......

What?!!! I gotta see that. Please post those pics soon.

I've got three Sovereign Bats and one Of CW's but I can never have too many Keaton Batman figs.

I think we should start a petition or bombard DC or Hot toys with requests for some 89/92 figures. I can't believe it wouldn't be profitable for them. It's like a Lou Ferrigno Incredible Hulk. Why has no one done a statue or figure of him yet?

The pics are coming soon guys.... Honestly, not to brag but it looks good! Ill try to take some really nice pics, I am working on a battle damaged one right now and will take pics of that one too.

Bat12.jpg

Bat41.jpg

bat61.jpg

Last edited:
Cool! I've been wanting to turn one of mine into a battle damaged version too but never got around to it. Now I may not have to.:D

Regular AND battle damage!! If they are as good as your are implying, then please PM pricing....:)

Keaton Bats + Hot Toys body = MUST FREAKIN SEE!!!! I still love that movie, more for nostalgia than anything but it has it's moments. :D

I've totally forgotten how round Keaton's face is with the Bat cowl. Keaton can fairly run his ass off in that suit.

i've been wanting one to. especialy a nicholson joker. theres already lotsa heath as joker. i say nicholson joker now. maybe even cesar romeros joker would be cool.

Whatever happened to the petition I signed here for a Hot Toys Keaton Batman which was about a year ago? And the petition too for a Chris Reeve Superman?

Whatever happened to the petition I signed here for a Hot Toys Keaton Batman which was about a year ago? And the petition too for a Chris Reeve Superman?

Petitions for toys are moreless wishlists, they don't go for a whole lot. I mean Hot Toys isn't Congress.

Back