Has SS released a 1:1 P1 Bio?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my 1:1 P1 Bio:

pred1ds8.jpg
pred2eu9.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

PS. I'd love to get my hands on the Sideshow Bio stand to use with it! :monkey5

Here are some pics of the HCG P1 bio....

predator1lge.jpg
predator2lge.jpg

I saw this piece at the FX show in Orlando over the weekend. I must say that it wasn't that impressive. The piece is HUGE though. Maybe its just the simple bio design compared to the crazier designs in the sequels but I was not impressed. I'd much prefer a Predator bust to this piece.

I saw this piece at the FX show in Orlando over the weekend. I must say that it wasn't that impressive. The piece is HUGE though. Maybe its just the simple bio design compared to the crazier designs in the sequels but I was not impressed. I'd much prefer a Predator bust to this piece.

thanks for the heads up man !

How was the quality of the wall mount? dreads, paint, cannon, etc.

How was the quality of the wall mount? dreads, paint, cannon, etc.

Its was the dreads and the cannon that made it look cheap. I don't know what to say. It looked very unlicensed like a garage kit. It didn't have that polish like you see with SSC and Master Replica pieces.

Seeing the inside of the helm is very cool though. If they offered the helm by itself I'd say go for it, but the shoulders just don't look right.

Also a note on the shoulders. This thing requires that you hand it on the wall. See how the dreads go below the piece? At the show this was displayed laying back against a wall. To get the piece to look right you MUST hang it up.

and the coolest part.....

predator3lge.jpg

My Bio is currently on two small hooks. It's above the head of my bed like hunters kill hung on the way.

I always forget who signed it... looks like Paul something. He painted it.

I love it but it's always hard to display. That's why I'd love one of Sideshows Bio display sections... I might make a custom...

I think so too.

These were posted in another thread or at StatueForum I think. I hope the owner doesn't mind.

I don't like that look. It looks like he looking down if thats a straight on pic... might be a little high though. But still, it will look like he's peering down. Plus...Foam dreads would have been nice for the price they're asking. I was going to get this, now I'm not so sure. I'd have to see it in person.

My Bio is currently on two small hooks. It's above the head of my bed like hunters kill hung on the way.

I love it but it's always hard to display. That's why I'd love one of Sideshows Bio display sections... I might make a custom...

I hate to say it....but...it looks like Paul Anderson's sig.

thanks bro.

can you post pics of how it looks hanging?

Id much prefer the bio alone on a stand to the whole shoulder with the cannon setup. ADI's is wayyy nicer imo it makes for a really nice clean setup with all 3 props seperate

Id much prefer the bio alone on a stand to the whole shoulder with the cannon setup. ADI's is wayyy nicer imo it makes for a really nice clean setup with all 3 props seperate

yup. i'm in agreement here. hopefully stan winston studios will do the same for predator 1 and 2.

Back