Has anyone ordered from gracestore?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zalesk37

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, so my wife somehow came across this website, collectionfifatips.com . They seem to sell hot toys and other miscellaneous toys. Trust me I know how ridiculous it sounds lol. Their prices are just way to suspect to be real like $50 for a figure. This has gotta be a fake site right? I haven't come across any fake websites selling hot toys during my time of collecting, so was just curious if it they exist. I'm trying to prove it can't be real so any input would help guys, thanks.

Of course it's a scam. You seriously needed to ask?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey guys, so my wife somehow came across this website, collectionfifatips.com . They seem to sell hot toys and other miscellaneous toys. Trust me I know how ridiculous it sounds lol. Their prices are just way to suspect to be real like $50 for a figure. This has gotta be a fake site right? I haven't come across any fake websites selling hot toys during my time of collecting, so was just curious if it they exist. I'm trying to prove it can't be real so any input would help guys, thanks.

Hey I'm selling Hot Toys too...brand-new only for $60...all I need is your social security and your bank account number and routing number! I'm rated #1 on the interwebz! :wave

If it smells like dog $#&t, and it tastes like dog $#&t... it’s dog $#&t.

You obviously thought it was suspect before you even posed the question; learn to go with your gut.

Back