Has anyone done 1/6 Stranger Things head sculpts? (of the 4 kids)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone done 1/6 Stranger Things head sculpts? I'd love the sculpts of the 4 kids (11, Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas).
ST-Vinyl-Vol-1-Front-Cover_3000.jpg

Sean

Just a PS: I've seen 2 customs (but only of Eleven) in the customs section. One is passable but I'm not thrilled with it, the other looks better but hasn't been updated in months.

Sean

I don't understand the appeal of this show

supernatural things are always a hit... stuff well done w/ the 80's theme, good acting all around, perfect cliff hanger ending to the episodes...

all that stuff equates to good TV. part of the reason its 5 stars on netflix, 95% on rotten tomatoes, 9/10 on imdb, 97% on google, etc...

I was hooked the moment I saw them playing D&D... and that music.

This show is nostalgia perfected.

I didn't even grow up in the 80s!

I was hooked the moment I saw them playing D&D... and that music.

This show is nostalgia perfected.

I didn't even grow up in the 80s!

That's why you think its nostalgic if you'd have actually grown up in the 80s you would know it wasn't accurate at all. Its an average sci-fi show that used the 80s gimmick to stand out from the million others around.

Saw an eleven headsculpt on facebook with a really good likeness cant remember whos page it was on though.

That's why you think its nostalgic if you'd have actually grown up in the 80s you would know it wasn't accurate at all. Its an average sci-fi show that used the 80s gimmick to stand out from the million others around.

Tell me about the 80s, more specifically 80s geek culture.

The way they captured and used pop/geek culture of that era is brilliant, full of heart. The simplicity may be taken as cliche's for some though.

There are quite a few people who watched it and felt kind of "meh" about it. It took the whole series to really get me amped up the first couple of episodes didn't grab me right away. I would have to have a figure of Eleven and the Demogorgon, the other kids would be a nice bonus but I'd be happy if a company just did those two.

We might see one or two others eventually but most only have interest in Eleven. I started the Demogorgon but it's a project I plan taking my time with.

Back