Harry Potter Theme Park Headed to Fla.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
Nothing says Magical British Wizarding School like 100 degree weather, palm trees and Mickey next door.

Yes, are you willing to put up with queuing whilst it constantly p*sses it down?! :rotfl

pixletwin said:
Right now I am almost finished with 4 and loving it. When this park opens, I am there. I want to eat some chocolate frogs or some droobles. :lol

The books just keep getting better after 4. Hope you like them. If only Florida wasn't so far away. If I ever make a Florida trip, I'm down to go.

I think I remember hearing that Disney was vouching for the Harry Potter park to be an addition to Disney World.

Wow...it's disappointing that it's going to Islands of Adventure instead of Disney. While I do like IoA and a lot of its rides, I think Disney World just blows it away with park maitenance,park design and more than often, ride design and technology. I think the Potter park may have ended up being better looking and better maintained at Disney than Universal Studios.

It's going to be exciting, I've seen a bit of Hogwarts castle from outside the park.

I want to go so bad but the thought of the crowds just makes me :sick Can you imagine bumping around with like 300 people in the tiny little candy shop? The lines will have lines.

I know, its going to be insanely crowded. I'm hoping they will have died down some later in the year.

I don't mind the lines if I have good company in them. Its when I'm trying to walk around and its crowded that I get annoyed.

Back