Harry Potter Mystery Exclusive...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Doctor said:
it wont be available till july and the mer person bust will be available world wide..the 500 exclusive is the little persaphone creature.

So it is kinda like a Sideshow exclusiv accessory, except it isn't an exclusive straight from GG. :rolleyes:

the Doctor said:
it wont be available till july and the mer person bust will be available world wide..the 500 exclusive is the little persaphone creature.

lol......what a con

Buttmunch said:
So it is kinda like a Sideshow exclusiv accessory, except it isn't an exclusive straight from GG. :rolleyes:

looks like it.if the merperson is 6" tall the exclusive critter can only be 3"
so unless your potter mad its no biggy

Morgan the Raider said:
I got one and so did my girlfriend. She's pleased as can be.

No reason to get the regular edition now.

its on the order page..i think on the right of the page.

As an extra added bonus, our exclusive Merperson Mini Bust will include an exclusive Grindylow statue, not available anywhere else! Grindylows are green water demons with sharp little horns and pointed fangs.

reading that, the bust sounds exclusive also

Karma said:
maybe the regular pose will be different

I wouldn't be surprised. There seems to be something different about the Mer bust and the Grindylow is a complete exclusive.

Probably a similar change to the Merperson that was made to the SDCC Malfoy Deatheater.

heh, just got home....what kind of a bust is this? is it sold out yet?

Re: Harry potter bust exclusive

doesnt seem like any one is in a rush...still for sale :lol

nash said:
doesnt seem like any one is in a rush...still for sale :lol

Congrats. It's a nice piece for a Potter fan.

The site was swamped as it went on sale, but apparently the supply is still exceeding demand. Hopefully it will sell out eventually, but everyone who wants it will get one.

thats good though, im glad the hardcore HP fans will be able to get one. Im going to pass on it.

Back