Harry Potter Mystery Exclusive...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good. Not NECA. I didn't think it would be. Definately a pass for me. Interesting and a good choice for an exclusive though.

mer.jpg

LOL I have to say I am surprised to see GG putting out exclusives for another company so close after opening the Collectors Club.

jimmyjamesf said:
LOL I have to say I am surprised to see GG putting out exclusives for another company so close after opening the Collectors Club.

SELLOUTS!

GG: "Suckaz!"

jimmyjamesf said:

Lets face it, GG is stupid. They treat their collectors like crap. I'm glad I dont' collect their stuff because I can't stand them even now. Making people $50 to get "all" of their exclusives and then do this is just a low blow and flat out sneaky/disgusting. I hope GG eventually goes under because of their treatment of collectors.

hmm.. I can't order it! I think it because I'm in Europe..

Can someone order it for me?! Would be super great!

edit* Ok now it worked!

it wont be available till july and the mer person bust will be available world wide..the 500 exclusive is the little persaphone creature.

Back