HARRY POTTER characters headsculpts : interested anybody ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New movie coming out soon - anyone working on HP customs these days?

I haven't heard anything these days, but I wouldn't mind getting some. Does anyone know if the Hobbit bodies would be a good scale for these?

Hobbit bodies would be ok for first year students, but would be way too short for teenagers. They are 9" tall (4.5 scale feet) and are about elbow height on a regular sideshow figure. Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is pretty short, but even he should be about a scale foot taller than that now.

Susala, those wands are amazing !!!!!! :O

I would love somebody to make some sculpts :) Maybe we should make a proper list of most wanted characters ? :)

The problem with HP figures would be the passage of time.
You would have to isolate which book/movie you want the figures from.
I would like a DH Harry and the kids (Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco) but would prefer Richard Harris as Dumbledore.
Voldemort
McGonnegal
Snape
Sirius
Bellatrix

I'm a huge Potter fan and would love to see 1/6 figures of the entire cast.

The Tonner dolls are 1/4 scale - you might be able to rip up the clothes and scan them and scale them down to make patterns for 1/6 though.

I´m working on a Draco (from HBP) sculpt. :D

And for the clothes:
For Draco this look shouldn´t be too difficult to make.
(the shirt is wrong and the wool tanktop not finished):

72755351.jpg
dracoclothes.jpg

I also really like the black suit he wears in HBP, but it´s hard to find a matching jacket as it is much longer than the jackets of most 1/6 suits.

Very nice, Susala :) Can't wait to see more !

@Anzik : Why would it be only a passage of time ?
I don't think that somebody like Snape or Bellatrix ever changes in books.

Back