JinCincy's Star Ace Harry Potter collection(and assorted DC Characters ).............

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JinCincy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and new to collecting the action figures, although I've collected character licensed dolls for years. I love the whole Harry Potter series and had the dolls Robert Tonner did based on the series so when I saw the Star Ace figures I had to test the waters. Ron came first.............followed by Harry and Sirius and I've got Voldemort coming next. I hope to be able to add most of the line at some point. Also a Henry Cavill fan so couldn't resist Man of Steel from HT and will probably add characters from the Dawn of Justice movie if/when they get produced. One of my favorite parts of collecting is photographing my collection so thought I'd start a thread and share photos of my collection.
The Best of Friends by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Ron Weasley from Star Ace by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Ron and Scabbers by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Spellcasting 101 by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Here Scabbers by wizgerg3, on Flickr

The First Year Harry by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Harry Potter by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Boys and Their Pets by wizgerg3, on Flickr
Sirius' turn.........unfortunately the paint on the tip of his nose was rubbed during shipping and the seller basically told me to get paint and fix it myself so that was disappointing, but he is a great figure otherwise.
The Godfather by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Sirius by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Curse You by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Re: JinCincy's Star Ace Harry Potter collection (with some HT DC thrown in ).........

Welcome to the boards!

Great pictures and thanks for sharing.

Re: JinCincy's Star Ace Harry Potter collection (with some HT DC thrown in ).........

Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing! :)

Those Harry Potter figures look so amazing, it's great what Star Ace are doing with that line - really tempted to pick some of them up for my collection! :panic:

Thanks everyone for the welcome and the kind comments!
A couple new HP photos.........
Harry with Hedwig
Portrait of Harry and Hedwig by wizgerg3, on Flickr
And Sirius without the jacket
Under the Coat by wizgerg3, on Flickr
And then a couple new ones of the Man of Steel too. I was just going to get him then wait for the Superman v. Batman line (hopefully) to add more figures here, but I think I may have to get Jor-El and maybe General Zod too.
Superman by wizgerg3, on Flickr

A Fierce Protector by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Nice to see a Potter collection forming

New to the group.........Mad Eye Moody from Star Ace
After all the reviews I had read on Mad Eye Moody I was very curious to get mine home and see what I thought............He arrived home yesterday and I got a chance to play a little bit and take some photos this morning. The biggest thing that struck me when I got him out of the packaging is the fact that his skin tone is so "tan". I wasn't expecting it to be so dark. I think the sculpt is very well done and the eye doesn't bother me, as it seems to bother a lot of folks out there.
Mad Eye by wizgerg3, on Flickr
I can see why some think the coat should be more "weathered"............I totally agree there, but I'm just really glad Star Ace decided to produce him..........The walking stick is really nice, and love the flask........
Mad Eye Moody by wizgerg3, on Flickr
Although, speaking of the flask.........I believe this is the flask he drank polyjuice potion out of in Goblet of Fire. His box lists this version as the Order of the Phoenix version. I need to go back and watch that movie again, as I haven't seen it in a while and can't remember if he uses this flask in that movie as well. All in all I'm really happy I ordered him. I find him a great addition to my Harry Potter collection.
Not Who He Seems by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Adding a new figure that I've wanted for quite a while now...................tried to tell myself I was just going to stick with the "Snyder" world of DC and wait until Batman v. Superman came out to add anymore Hot Toys figures to the mix, but I've always loved Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, so when I saw one I could afford I had to jump. So glad I did...............I think she's awesome!
Feral Cat by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Catwoman by wizgerg3, on Flickr

In Action by wizgerg3, on Flickr

Great selection of figs and pics :clap, Star Ace are doing a very good job with the HP figs. Yeah Cats is one of my few female figs but its a great fig to have.

Back