Harry Potter Character Survey for Star Ace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should Star Ace make next?

• Remus Lupin

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Draco Malfoy (child)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Voldemort

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Severus Snape

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • Hagrid

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Dumbledore (Gambon)

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Harry (teen)

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Professor McGonagall

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Lucius Malfoy

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Wormtail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we know that Star Ace will be doing Harry, Ron and Hermione as kids first and we've seen Sirius Black in development. Who do you want to see as the NEXT figure? This isn't about which characters you want to see in the line overall, but who do you think they should do next so only one choice per person. If your choice isn't listed please mention who it would be in the thread.

I chose Voldemort! Of course a teen version of Harry would make a nice compliment to that!

I would LOVE Hagrid as well. Lets face it…. If they make it I will likely buy it.

Since the three they've shown appear to be movie 1/2 versions, I would like to see a Harris Dumbledore if that's possible. Of the ones on the list I will vote Snape because I think he is similar enough from movie to movie that they could do an all-purpose version.

Since the three they've shown appear to be movie 1/2 versions, I would like to see a Harris Dumbledore if that's possible. Of the ones on the list I will vote Snape because I think he is similar enough from movie to movie that they could do an all-purpose version.

Well, They've revealed Sirius and he's from 3.

My vote goes to Dumbledore! I loved the way both actors portrayed him so I would happily buy either version.

Hopefully we'll see a Snape soon! I'd also like a Hagrid since he is so tall it could be a very interesting toy.

As much as I like the character design of Sirius I really dislike the man (particularly book Sirius), him and James were bullies who could give Draco a run for his money! I never understood why so many fans liked them, specially James since we barely knew him and what we knew wasn't very nice...good thing it's almost impossible we'll get a figure of the latter :lol

P.S. Mmm I think there's a mistake with the poll, can't remember a character named "wormtongue", perhaps you meant to write Wormtail? :wave

Dumbledore, Harris version.

Exactly! Screw Gabon. I want Harris first and maybe only. He was Dumbledore. Gambon was an angry hippie in a bathrobe.

Since Harris wasn't an option, I voted Voldemort. Although I really want to see Snape and Lucius Malfoy badly too!

Honestly, I'd buy everyone on this list. But until we know this line has legs, I'd rather get some more important characters like Voldemort and Dumbledore made before personal favorites like Lucius Malfoy. It would be weird having a line with, say, a Lockhart but no Dumbledore. Once this line takes off, then I'd like to see them get to all of the Defense of the Dark Arts professors eventually.

Back