Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the Movie, but couldn't believe everyone clapped and cheered when Bellatrix got killed, she was one of my favorites. Should of let her lived.

Everyone cheered and clapped because Molly Weasely called her a _____ and was a badass. That line is famous among Potterheads.

That movie was average. Just came back from it.Never read the books, but that finale was a let down.

Who's face is it between Neville and Voldemort in your sig, Nuka? Cuz I dont recognize her and its driving me crazy!

Just seen this last night for the first and last time. What a hideous and anti-climactic rewrite of the ending (already perfectly described in the book). Loosely adapted wouldn't even be a fitting term and Cliff's Notes would have done a better job.

My wife and I felt like Stan and Kenny wanting to get their money back from Mel Gibson i.e. South Park. David Yates might as well be a kid with a polaroid in adaptation skills in comparison to Peter Jackson.

The best thing about this last movie is that they can no longer rape the written word anymore.

Just got back from my first viewing and I really enjoyed it. I did not read the book first but I know they left out a lot of stuff dealing with the others deaths that would have been great to see but even without that it was fantastic (Neville has a nice swing with that sword.) :)

Just got back from my first viewing and I really enjoyed it. I did not read the book first but I know they left out a lot of stuff dealing with the others deaths that would have been great to see but even without that it was fantastic (Neville has a nice swing with that sword.) :)

:exactly: when I saw this movie, and I saw the scene where neville swung the sword, I stood amazed, I thought I was the only one who thought that scene was epic, but guess not

Just saw Deathly Hallows pt2 today,

(I know I'm late to the party but my Dad has been very ill and had to have a serious op so this wasn't a big movie summer for me).

I thought it was stupendous, an incredible end to an incredible journey. I am now left bereft that I will not see these characters on screen anymore. The only Potter I know is the movie version, never read the books, though now I might.

I'm left wanting more so I've decided to ask JK Rowling (because I know she trawls the forums), for a prequel story, with the original Order Of The Pheonix fighting against Voldemort and ending at the Death Of The Potters. I'd really like to see that full story brought to life on screen or am I the only one as far as that's concerned?

Could be a go-fer folks, Daniel Radcliffe said he didn't want to do any more, so this would be a way to stay in the same universe using different talent but I'd love to have them all back somehow.

D
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

We ended up pre-ordering just the final film for now since we have the previous ones. There isn't a box set out there yet that has made me go ooooooo. I know that there are some coming in 2012, etc. I am going to just wait on those. We ordered the one from the WB with the book.

Back