Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is anyone else getting more excited for this movie? I just decided to catch up on a couple of month's worth of Deathly Hallows news on www.the-leaky-cauldron.org, and apparently a set caught fire recently and had to be destroyed and rebuilt, however they said it would need to be rebuilt after the scene they were filming anyway. It was a Battle of Hogwarts scene that involved (I'm assuming pyrotechnics).

Also, rumor has it that Emma Thompson will be returning as Professor Trelawney, despite previously stating that she will not.

Shouldn't we be treated to some new teasers and previews coming up soon? The film is due out in November.

That's one of the things I love about the Harry Potter movie series, how these classically trained English actors are willing to be in the films. Richard Harris, Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Kenneth Branagh, Emma Thompson, Michael Gambon, Ralph Fiennes...I'm sure I forgot some. It must be a national pride thing. Of course, being part of one of the largest film franchises in history helps as well. :lol

The ensemble thing is common place for Brits. Remember Love Actually? It had Bill Nighy, Gregor Fisher, Colin Firth, Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson, Joanna Page, Keira Knightley, Hugh Grant, Martine McCutcheon, Alan Rickman, Rowan Atkinson...and that isn't counting the American actors sprinkled through. There are a bunch of British movies like that where as for American movies the pricetags are usually so high its a big deal with it happens.

I thought she was great as Treelawney, but what possible purpose could she have in Deathly Hallows????

Perhaps it will show her telling Harry that Snape heard the prophecy in the first place....that might tie in to his love of Harry's mother?????

You haven't read Deathly Hallows I'm thinking if you don't know how/if the professors (any or all) get involved. If so, anything that is said about it will amount to a spoiler so I won't tell. :angelsmil

I've read it, but I can't remember what he role was. Use the spoiler bar and give the bad memory a refresh? Please? With sugar on top?

This is a spoiler thread, so what difference does it make?

If there were two threads, they'd end up being merged for being redundant. It's stupid to have a "spoiler thread" and a "non-spoiler thread." Put the spoilers in the spoiler tags. It takes very little effort and makes everyone happy.

If there were two threads, they'd end up being merged for being redundant. It's stupid to have a "spoiler thread" and a "non-spoiler thread." Put the spoilers in the spoiler tags. It takes very little effort and makes everyone happy.

I suppose, but seeing as this is a thread for the movie, which is about the book, spoilers will be revealed anyway. Kind of makes it pointless, no? I guess if mods want to remove the spoiler part, then I'd understand. This thread was already changed once, I think. There are two Deathly Hallows threads.

I figure that it doesn't take much effort to put a post in a spoiler tag, so might as well do that out of courtesy to those who only watch the movies. Although I am of the :read mindset, and it is a spoiler thread sooo....

Are you talking about how in the book she:

Spoiler Spoiler:

And honestly, if you haven't read these books, you must have been living on Mars during the last decade. So IMO, spoil away

Are you talking about how in the book she:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That occurred in the 6th book. Trelawney herself is only in the 7th book briefly, in the final battle. There, she throws crystal balls onto Death Eaters from above, knocking out Fenrir Greyback.

Back