Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think they did really well transferring from book to movie. The only thing that disappointed me was that
Spoiler Spoiler:

But still, an awesome movie to end this epic saga. So sad. I'm gonna miss Harry Potter.

10/10

Don't worry fans, if they did it with Lord Of the Rings, they'll try to satisfy all the HP fans with the Blu-ray editions.

The question is how many versions are we going to see,
Director's cut, extended cut, special edition, limited collector's edition, etc.

The sky's the limit on what format they could come up with! After all, this is the end. :clap

The story might be over, but the marketing of this franchise has just become

The problem with this is that they don't have the same amount/quality of extended/deleted scenes. The LOTR EE's pretty much double the length of the movie. I think they HP deleted scene only add like an extra 15 minutes or something.

The problem with this is that they don't have the same amount/quality of extended/deleted scenes. The LOTR EE's pretty much double the length of the movie. I think they HP deleted scene only add like an extra 15 minutes or something.

Oh so you think, or they want us to believe, I'm sure it won't be as extended then LOTR Trilogy, but I have a feeling, a lot got chopped, it's the end, I think there's a lot they wanted to give us, but couldn't do to time restraints.

We'll just wait and see. :)

Oh so you think, or they want us to believe, I'm sure it won't be as extended then LOTR Trilogy, but I have a feeling, a lot got chopped, it's the end, I think there's a lot they wanted to give us, but couldn't do to time restraints.

We'll just wait and see. :)

I so desperately want to believe you on this one.

Are we talking about just for this movie or the whole series?

Probably a couple. I wish for Half Blood Prince that there was more school battle before Dumbledore died, like in the books. But I'm hoping that if any of them have extra footage, it's the final film with more of the cast showing us their stuff! And that's um, magic skills I mean.. :monkey1

Are we talking about just for this movie or the whole series?

Who knows, at first I was thinking just DHWS P2, but now that it's over and this could reach "Star Wars" status as one of the most watched movie franchises, I have no doubt we could see a new era of blu ray sets for the entire series. Better save your money fans, this is one franchise that can become a successful blu ray marketing idea.

Who knows, at first I was thinking just DHWS P2, but now that it's over and this could reach "Star Wars" status as one of the most watched movie franchises, I have no doubt we could see a new era of blu ray sets for the entire series. Better save your money fans, this is one franchise that can become a successful blu ray marketing idea.

In all honesty, it would be one of those things that I would be okay with spending on. As long as every time something is offered it has something special that I've never seen before. I wont buy it for a few special goodies unless they are brilliant. But for more scenes that we've not seen, yes!

So I think that one of the funniest parts of the entire movie was when
Spoiler Spoiler:

You could tell he didn't have a lot of experience with such things.

I've had issues with the movie series. Mostly due to what had to be cut out for time reasons, so I went into this one with some fear. Fear that they would screw it up, but as it turns out, those fears were unfounded

Spoiler Spoiler:

Final movie in series was excellent

watched it.ugh Maybe I am to much fan of the book but I hated all the parts they cut from the movie.

Harry stunning one of the Carrows who spat on Mcgonagall back at Hogwarts, Repairing the Wand etc.

But where was Hagrid and Gawp the whole battle.or Kreacher and the rest of the house elf's. they just seemed to have skipped a lot of the great parts in the book IMO.

In all honesty, it would be one of those things that I would be okay with spending on. As long as every time something is offered it has something special that I've never seen before. I wont buy it for a few special goodies unless they are brilliant. But for more scenes that we've not seen, yes!

Considering how The LOTR trilogy started with extra footage to the initial dvd runs for each movie, which then escalated into a director footage run and then extended editions eventually turning into a collectors special edition for Blu Ray. So there is no doubt that HP could possibly follow in those footsteps to achieve an ultimate goal for pleasing the fans of the book.

Btw, love your screen name and icons, I miss BTVS so much! such a classic series on Vampire Lore. I still wish that Joss Wheadon would give us one more run at it, The cast to me is still in their prime, wish Josh would gather them up for one more TV or Theatrical release, Possibly a reunion type of a movie, especially the way Angel ended. I wouldn't mine if it was straight to blu ray, if whedon and the cast were behind it, I'd buy it. :pray:

But I guess SMG is grown out of it, so she would rather do useless and meaningless projects instead.

Last edited:
Box office receipts like this and we only have 2 insanely priced 1/6 figures from Medi and the stuff from Mattel. Oh the humanity!!

Back