Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man this movie was a good closure. Sad to see it go. I will always love these movie's.

Just got back.

I agree it could have been 10 -15 minutes longer. Other than that, it was perfection. Loved it.

Thought it was incredible.

Teared up big time during Snape's Memories.

Absolutely loved it.

The only thing I would liked to have seen would be Kreacher showing up with all the kitchen elves. It would have been nice to see his good side.

10/10 Amazing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've seen the film twice already and can barely find a bad thing to say! The best parts were of course Snape, McGonagall, and Neville. Everything was so well done and it is without a doubt my all time favorite harry potter movie.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Only quibble with it was it could have been 10-15 minutes longer to give the supporting characters some more screen time. Otherwise,
a solid 9.5/10.

I agree, especially Luna. Also missed giving Nearly Headless Nick a goodbye scene (not sure if there is one in the book).

I agree, especially Luna. Also missed giving Nearly Headless Nick a goodbye scene (not sure if there is one in the book).

There isn't one that I recall.

Per Voldie's death, it's far more anti-clactic in the book. So the movie is a definite improvement there. :lol

Just saw it at 10:30.I can say I did get a little teary eyed when Snape's memories were viewed.
10/10 FANTASTIC FILM.
Sad to know that it's the last.

Ah yes, ratings.

I give it 9.5/10. I took .5 away because it really could have used an extra 10-15 minutes.

Back