Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Movie SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REALLY, I thought it was garbage. You get the weird haircuts, Hermoine's crazy eyebrows
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nQJ4ClngaoA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nQJ4ClngaoA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
, Dumbledore molesting Harry after his name comes out of the Goblet, cheesey romance, the odds that Harry is the last one at the World Cup to see Crouch shoot off the mark (wtf was that all about), all the clues regarding Crouch as Moody (I was actually surprised about that part in the book)....I could go on.

I will not watch that video and have Emma Watson ruined for me. :D

I dunno. Watching Dumbledore take care of that army of zombies, for me, was the most awesome thing I have seen on screen for quite some time.

That was cool...it just didn't have the same emotional impact for me that then ending of OotP had....that made me teary...and Voldemort is bad ass...damn he looks GOOD in a suit too. :lol

I dunno. Watching Dumbledore take care of that army of zombies, for me, was the most awesome thing I have seen on screen for quite some time.

That was cool...it just didn't have the same emotional impact for me that then ending of OotP had....that made me teary...and Voldemort is bad ass...damn he looks GOOD in a suit too. :lol

I gonna have to agree..except for the teary-eyed part. Dumbledore taking out the Inferi was pretty awesome, but the Inferi didn't look creepy/scary enough for me. I remember reading that sequence in the book and really looking forward to it in the movie. That sequence was the best part in the movie for me.

The dual between Dumbledore and Voldemort is one of my favorite scenes in movies of all time. The colors and effects are fantastic; the flaming serpent summoned by Voldemort, Dumbledore trying to drown Voldemort in the ball of water, the shards of glass..damn, I'm gonna have to pop in the Blu-Ray when I get home.

I really enjoyed Dumbledore Vs the zombies as well... that whole sequence was very creepy and I liked the part of Harry being dragged down.

I actually need to rewatch the movies... I last saw all of them before OotP came out, which was before having read the books.

Now I need to rewatch them as I'm not as clear on my memories of the movies.

Alright you guys (and Jen)! :tap

In the HBP thread you were talking about DH. Now in the DH thread you're talking about HBP. I can't keep up with your logic! :lol :duh :google

REALLY, I thought it was garbage. You get the weird haircuts, Hermoine's crazy eyebrows
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nQJ4ClngaoA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nQJ4ClngaoA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
, Dumbledore molesting Harry after his name comes out of the Goblet, cheesey romance, the odds that Harry is the last one at the World Cup to see Crouch shoot off the mark (wtf was that all about), all the clues regarding Crouch as Moody (I was actually surprised about that part in the book)....I could go on.

The eyebrows :horror :lol

I liked the movie :moon

Alright you guys (and Jen)! :tap

In the HBP thread you were talking about DH. Now in the DH thread you're talking about HBP. I can't keep up with your logic! :lol :duh :google

:lol :lol :lol We defy all logic. :D

THANK YOU...I thought I was going crazy thinking I was the only one who thought she looked like a retard.

You know, I never really paid much attention to the brows...until NOW! I don't think I'll ever be able to watch Hermoine again without focusing on how much they move around. :lol Thanks Nick.

I still think GoF had the best ending. Everything after Harry and Cedric teleport to the graveyard is solid. Cedric's death, Voldy's resurrection, the duel & escape, Cedric's dad howling, the unmasking of Mad Eye, Dumbly's speech, the 2 schools leaving by sea and sky, great stuff!

See, with the Potter movies, for all the bits they DO get right they miss the subtleties. Like I wish the scene in the infirmary was in the movie where Dumbledore says to round up the old crew because it hints that they were ready for this. That's what I miss in the movies is subtlety. Let's face it, all the movies have been too short (except for maybe CoS which can be tedious) and thus makes them pale to the books when, even if just adding in another half hour, a lot could have been kept in.

I totally had a feeling of Deju Vu reading this thread, and then when I got to the video I looked over at he dates. :lol

I am sooo looking forward to this movie. For those who haven't seen, this is a watercolor I did of Narcissa Malfoy from the previous film. It's not quite finished, and the photo of it makes it lose a lot of detail, but you get the idea:

3927477757_6cf5c0b09b.jpg

For those who are interested, I noticed that Amazon has lowered the price of The Half-Blood Prince on blu-ray to $15.99, which is crazy cheap for a new release. To those of us who already pre-ordered it through Amazon, your order price will be changed to reflect the new price.

I"m waiting for all the movies to come in one big set before buying. I have the first one on DVD and a couple of the HD DVDs that I got for $2.99, but I want an entire Blu set.

That's a damn good price, I'm debating whether to get the six movies on Blu-Ray now, or just get HBP and upgrade the others later.

Back