Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't be disappointed They are awesome and having the comparison of what was changed in the special editions is cool to watch as well. Loved the bonus features that are on these.

You won't be disappointed They are awesome and having the comparison of what was changed in the special editions is cool to watch as well. Loved the bonus features that are on these.

Thanks brother ! Glad I can help get these to real fans.

Still able to get you guys the Harmy Trilogy and the Team Negative SW

We are forever lucky and grateful for everything you have done too. It's great to have the movies as they were before Lucas "fixed" them.

I have had a LOT of people contact me with interest then just disappear and never complete the transaction.

I just deleted PM's from over 20 people that did this.

Now anyone that knows me, knows my goal is to get this into everyone's hands that I can so that we can reduce the impact of the commercially released blu-rays. But please be respectful of my time as I try to be of yours.

Thank you.

I hope there's an update to ROTJ before too long. The latest version looks a lot better overall, but the rancor scene alternaes between looking right and being way too dark between shots, the "Luke and Leia" scene switches so rapidly between looking good and too dark that it looks like it's flickering, and when Luke takes Vader's helmet off it's again way too dark and the colors are too desaturated. Which is really frustrating because the rest of the film looks great.

Still better than the SE, though. These are the only way to watch these movies.

I'll be in contact with you soon about getting the trilogy. Just sold off my Blu-ray set since I can't stand to watch the butchered versions any longer..

Surprisingly, there are still improvements.

tnho8TKLedqIlHsfOci6kg6nrTjG3Y3sMM0t-EK6DNnRtGhla65y4SI7HADIWB6iVs7kjJOKf8mQ=w1280-h720-no

G6Ql6y1jCgLFDlhyqETEoz9kMr3xbirkgn3PjJjYLDQ5nHvf29eJDotTl5xOyVaZHMw0T8KIpIg3=w1280-h720-no

_Maf8YjP0sTtABHQsVQrr3pptXdrKvQUqFcRGoFt97FN2d8eQCtbClwerWKm49DJkws-40nr2HPf=w1280-h720-no

_1tn4I2GOsxbjfgsKhRq9ARQ7_WLvHMRCJXiI5yaqZIvi71s5AMjbJz-brkvrjnd7lJGz9h0ABId=w1280-h720-no

I'd have to check which version I have but does anyone notice the audio/video being slightly out of synch during the ewok scene? Starting from when they first encounter the ewoks?I stopped watching shortly after that so I'll have to see how long it goes on for, it's subtle but doesn't quite match up. Checking my DVD as maybe it's just the overdubbing during those scenes.

Back