Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way it works is:
A) 1 of the 3 guys or so in charge here can point you in the direction of the files so u can do it yourself.
B) You can have one of them do it for you but you pay for the cost of the blu ray discs.

Jimjimmyjones is the most active helper for getting discs out and the cost is a low 10 dollars per disc i believe. Quite fair and jim's helped a lot of people on here get them.

Cool! Thanks for the clarification =) I guess I'll just keep waiting for him

Busy year end at work guys.

I have responded to all !

Hit me up today if you need anything.

I have

SW 2.5
ESB 2.0
ROTJ 1.0
ROTJ 2.0 Work print

for you guys.

After today I will be away until after the new year so hit me up :)

You all know the mission, get the true Original Trilogy into the hands of as many true fans as possible.

I simply started this thread to help spread the message. But JJJ has been doing 99.9% of the actual work. He's the guy making it possible to watch SW the way it was meant to be watched.

Thanks JJJ, hope you have a great new year.

I have jjj to thank for my kids getting to experience their first viewings of SW properly and of course for myself to be able to watch these great films in their original forms these past four years. I love that I can watch SW, ESB, ROTJ, and now TFA all in order and see the visual effects evolve with the story and each be representative of the time in which they were released.

THIS IS SW!!! :lightsabe

300-sparta.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I just sent a confirmation message to JJJ about doing the discs for me, but with his busy schedule I haven't heard a reply yet (and I suppose I won't until after New Years, which isn't a problem at all). So, for my next step can anyone tell me if we're responsible for creating our own custom cover art / disc art / bluray packaging for ourselves, or does JJJ also do it? Is there someone else I should be messaging that does it? I'd just hate to get the discs and then not have a way to put them on my shelf right away, if at all (cuz I don't know how to do the packaging either, lol).

Thanks all!

ROTJ 2.0 workprint is the work print version of the 2.0 version of Jedi.

i.e., the 2.0 work print is a mostly complete upgrade of the 1.0 version of Jedi, that Harmy rushed out to people in time for marathon weekend. The finished 2.0 version of Jedi should hopefully be released in the near future.

ROTJ 2.0 workprint is the work print version of the 2.0 version of Jedi.

i.e., the 2.0 work print is a mostly complete upgrade of the 1.0 version of Jedi, that Harmy rushed out to people in time for marathon weekend. The finished 2.0 version of Jedi should hopefully be released in the near future.

ah, thanks. hopefully jim comes back soon so I can get this trilogy from him:D

Sent a message to Jim myself before New Years. Would pay top dollar to get the true version of Star Wars on home media. Actually really looking forward to making my own cover artwork for the cases too

I'm back guys. And will be working hard on getting you guys what you want. If you sent me a PM I will be answering them today as time permits.

Happy New Year !

Back