Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So u wanna go for all 3 at once eh? good idea i guess. As for cover art I got mine off of originaltrilogy.com but i can't seem find the exact page that had the cover files.

Christened the new 4K UHD TV with the Harmy Depspecialized 2.5. My God I had never seen that much detail before!

Damn... I think I may have missed the email send out. I've checked all my mail folders.

Could someone please PM me the download link for the ROTJ 2.0 work print? Thanks :)

Edit: Never mind, I found it on tehparadox.

Last edited:
The only downside to having ROTJ on blu ray is how much you notice details and cheap effects. Like for instance mark hamil just looks awful in a lot of the scenes of jabba's sail barge. That darned accident ruined his face. :horror

Just finished watching the newest versions of Star Wars and empire! Huge thanks to Harmy and jimjimmyjones85 for making this happen! You guys deserve a medal of yavin!
I have Jedi 1.0, so how long before 2.0 comes out, or should I get the work print to hold me over?

This is how I prepared my set of Harmy's:

IYiJBXu.jpg

I'm aware that it's a little silly to have A New Hope labelled on there but I don't mind.

I love how Vader looks ominously in the background of all those posters. Never really noticed that before. I prefer the Gone with the Wind style ESB poster myself. But those look great. Love the retro art!

You talking about his or mine? Anyways my favorite of mine is ESB, i like the way vader looks in the background, the AT-AT's, use of color and the ESB logo as well.

This is how I prepared my set of Harmy's:

View attachment 229063

I'm aware that it's a little silly to have A New Hope labelled on there but I don't mind.

Very nice. If I could make one suggestion - lose the " A New Hope" on the SW disc. It originally played as simply Star Wars. Great images!

Edit - sorry, didn't see what you wrote below the pics. :slap

I will have to try and print some covers for mine. Anyone what the measurments are for a blu-ray cover? Last time I tried I couldn't get the dimensions right when I printed it.

So which one is the definite version for Star wars and ESB again? I see so many versions from despecial to respecial to remaster etc..

I tried pm'ing Jimmy, but either he's busy or I sounded like an idiot (lol) and he didn't reply, so I'll ask in this main thread.

The OP is kinda unclear, so was somebody burning these movies to bluray discs for members here? If so, I don't have the ability to do it myself and I'd love to get on someones list who is doing it. I have the files already, and I own all the official bluray/dvd/vhs of the movies. So I just need someone with a compassionate heart to steer me in the right direction so I can get a nice bluray and custom disc art (with matching cases) for my shelves =0) If nobody's doing the burning here, does someone know where I should go to ask (another forum, maybe?)?

Thanks!

I tried pm'ing Jimmy, but either he's busy or I sounded like an idiot (lol) and he didn't reply, so I'll ask in this main thread.

The OP is kinda unclear, so was somebody burning these movies to bluray discs for members here? If so, I don't have the ability to do it myself and I'd love to get on someones list who is doing it. I have the files already, and I own all the official bluray/dvd/vhs of the movies. So I just need someone with a compassionate heart to steer me in the right direction so I can get a nice bluray and custom disc art (with matching cases) for my shelves =0) If nobody's doing the burning here, does someone know where I should go to ask (another forum, maybe?)?

Thanks!

The way it works is:
A) 1 of the 3 guys or so in charge here can point you in the direction of the files so u can do it yourself.
B) You can have one of them do it for you but you pay for the cost of the blu ray discs.

Jimjimmyjones is the most active helper for getting discs out and the cost is a low 10 dollars per disc i believe. Quite fair and jim's helped a lot of people on here get them.

Back