Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw Empire 2.0 and it was awesome Just like seeing it again for the first time. Can't wait for ROTJ. A huge thanks to jimjimmyjomes85...Btw, Han's coat really is brown. :)

V1.0 of ROTJ is no slouch. Just because he's working on V2 doesn't mean V1 won't fill the void nicely until V2 is ready.

Yeah I have thought it over and talked with jim and he said the 2.0 would just be better to wait for.
Though I guess having 2 wouldn't be a bad thing would it.

Yeah I have thought it over and talked with jim and he said the 2.0 would just be better to wait for.
Though I guess having 2 wouldn't be a bad thing would it.

I just give my earlier versions to a local buddy of mine. I get the newer versions and he gets an unmolested version of SW as he remembers them - we both win.

Anyone waiting for discs from me, please not that I ran into a snag and have to order more discs.

The discs I received are a newer BD-R called LTH which may or may not work in all players.
I don't want to take the chance especially with some of our brothers overseas.

I am awaiting some replacements now.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

You know I actually like that movie just starts up immediately after you put it in the player. No menu, no jumping to a scene, takes me back to VHS. :D

:exactly: I'm with you. Insert disc and the Fox fanfare starts right up - just as it should.

I watched a few older DVDs that do this. Man, I sure miss that instant gratification. :lol

Anyone waiting for discs from me, please not that I ran into a snag and have to order more discs.

The discs I received are a newer BD-R called LTH which may or may not work in all players.
I don't want to take the chance especially with some of our brothers overseas.

I am awaiting some replacements now.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Hey Jimmy...I just PM'd you. I just noticed today putting the discs in to watch that instead of giving me SW 2.5 and ESB 2.0, I received 2 SW 2.5. LOL

Hi everyone, I have a question for those of you burning these blu-rays. I was just wondering what the best kind of burner to use is and what software and discs you use as well? I've been wanting to start trying my hand at burning my own blu-rays and since I absolutely hate my official Star Wars blu-rays, these despecialized editions seem like the greatest thing to start with.

A massive thank you to jimjimmyjones85 for sending these awesome restorations to me in Australia.
Your time is very much appreciated.

A massive thank you to jimjimmyjones85 for sending these awesome restorations to me in Australia.
Your time is very much appreciated.
Real glad you got them.

My dues should be here tomorrow so I should be getting back to burning and mailing next week.

Sorry for the delay guys.

So instead of beaming after their one in a million victory they were really just giggling over the disconcerting screams coming out of Mayhew's mouth? :lol

That was awesome. :clap

Was that actual noise/Mayhew's voice from the set or did Auralnauts dub the sounds in to make it comical?

Back