Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
04.jpg

Well about the voice... He is Czeck so I know his English is not good and he was reading from a script so I am sure it was slightly awkward for him.

Ah ok. I thought he was thinking that he would have to go into hiding or something in the future.

I really wish George Lucas didn't take that position of the originals were unfinished and all that. At least I assume it's no longer his concern anymore since he sold the company. But back when these movies were released no one, as far as I know knew that Lucas thought the movies were incomplete. That they didn't look right and other things. To me it's like building a car with the best possible engine. Of course, in the future you can put in a faster engine and change stuff. But some will want the car as it was originally. Why not let people get it as original?

These arrived yesterday and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching these with my son last night. I hadn't watched the unaltered OT in quite some time. I don't know how to explain it, but watching these with 30+ year old special effects made the experience better. It was so nice to see Mos Eisley without falling Jawas and dinosaurs, Luke training with a "blue" saber on the Falcon, no "Jedi Rocks" etc. It was like watching these when they debuted on HBO back when I was 8 years old, pretty nostalgic.

JJJ, thanks so much for offering these up to everyone.

It makes me happy seeing SW fans getting to watch these the way they were meant to be seen. Thank The Maker for Harmy and JJJ!

These arrived yesterday and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching these with my son last night. I hadn't watched the unaltered OT in quite some time. I don't know how to explain it, but watching these with 30+ year old special effects made the experience better. It was so nice to see Mos Eisley without falling Jawas and dinosaurs, Luke training with a "blue" saber on the Falcon, no "Jedi Rocks" etc. It was like watching these when they debuted on HBO back when I was 8 years old, pretty nostalgic.

JJJ, thanks so much for offering these up to everyone.
Great news. That's why I do it.
It makes me happy seeing SW fans getting to watch these the way they were meant to be seen. Thank The Maker for Harmy and JJJ!
The only way to see them.

Yes big thanks to JJJ again for hooking us up and Harmy for all the effort.
You are welcome brother.
Harmy and JJJ are the river that flooded Isengard. The filth of the SE's is washing away. :lecture
Lol. I don't know about all that now. 😂

Back