Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

*you did not get what I was trying to do*

Wow, I didn't know it got this competitive to get an exclusive on here :lol
I'm a newb collector as well and still trying to figure out if what I am seeing with the large edition sizes will wreck the value of our collections.

I just got into this hobby and was wondering if some statues creep up in value after a while or if you can tell right away if they are going to be worth quite a bit? Collecting for the beauty of a piece is one thing but putting money into something as expensive as what we pay is not worth it if they don't increase or hold their value.
Thanks.

Wow, I didn't know it got this competitive to get an exclusive on here :lol
I'm a newb collector as well and still trying to figure out if what I am seeing with the large edition sizes will wreck the value of our collections.

I am a newb, but I have not seen an EX go for less then retial since I joined up. All of the big releases of the last year have Exs that are selling $100-$150 above retail on average. Now I am not sure that they are going to rise in value like the Grails of Old (Especially those with ES of 75-200), but my guess is that there will always be a demand.

Not to mention that the Regs aren't really going down in value the way that some on here would like to make it appear. For the most part the Regs will hold their value, and only go up if and when the market will beare an increase in their price. I don't think we will ever see the Reg Joker or Batman approach the same market value as say the Spiderman Com (though god only knows if that will come down in value if their is a new release down the road).

I am a newb, but I have not seen an EX go for less then retial since I joined up. All of the big releases of the last year have Exs that are selling $100-$150 above retail on average. Now I am not sure that they are going to rise in value like the Grails of Old (Especially those with ES of 75-200), but my guess is that there will always be a demand.

Not to mention that the Regs aren't really going down in value the way that some on here would like to make it appear. For the most part the Regs will hold their value, and only go up if and when the market will beare an increase in their price. I don't think we will ever see the Reg Joker or Batman approach the same market value as say the Spiderman Com (though god only knows if that will come down in value if their is a new release down the road).

Newer statues may go up in value if the character is popular enough or the ES is really low but it won't be by much. As SSC raises prices and ES numbers, the value will def drop overall. I was ok with the higher ES numbers because I felt the amount of collectors was increasing as well but SSC is just doing it too fast IMO. They are inflating prices at an alarming rate. Nothing you can do about it but it will hurt the value of each new piece that comes out. One thing that won't change is the value on older grails I think. A new spidey statue wont devalue the com because the older stuff is just that much more rare and cheaper when they first retailed. I'm glad I got the older pieces that I really wanted already because as the years go by, those are the ones that are going to truly retain value. The newer ones will just get washed out.

Newer statues may go up in value if the character is popular enough or the ES is really low but it won't be by much. As SSC raises prices and ES numbers, the value will def drop overall. I was ok with the higher ES numbers because I felt the amount of collectors was increasing as well but SSC is just doing it too fast IMO. They are inflating prices at an alarming rate. Nothing you can do about it but it will hurt the value of each new piece that comes out. One thing that won't change is the value on older grails I think. A new spidey statue wont devalue the com because the older stuff is just that much more rare and cheaper when they first retailed. I'm glad I got the older pieces that I really wanted already because as the years go by, those are the ones that are going to truly retain value. The newer ones will just get washed out.

:goodpost: all stayed o not o up in value. :lol someone here ask so for example. All below retail most of the time.

Star wars Luke PF
Buck marvel PF
Ultron PF
Elektra PF
Elektra comiquette
Punisher PF
Capt hook PF
Bullseye comiquette
Indy jones PF
Savage she hulk comiquette
Sue storm comiquette
Storm comiquette
And almost all reg versions of so many I would not have enough time to list them all.

perfect...i have a sales meeting at exactly that time today, lol

Just buy it next week. What's the rush? :lol I'm leaving to the gym and lunch at that time. I know they won't sell out anyways since it's TBD which will mean like 5000 plus.

:goodpost: all stayed o not o up in value. :lol someone here ask so for example. All below retail most of the time.

Star wars Luke PF
Buck marvel PF
Ultron PF
Elektra PF
Elektra comiquette
Punisher PF
Capt hook PF
Bullseye comiquette
Indy jones PF
Sue storm comiquette
Storm comiquette
And almost all reg versions of so many I would not have enough time to list them all.

Basically, just go see what's in stock over at SS.

i am going for the exclusive version

I like that one too, a lot really. I'm going to hold out to see what happens first. But yes I agree I do love this statue. I love the animated head, the bride of chucky ex head is so awesome, the nipples is a bonus, but I just don't want to pull the trigger just yet. :monkey2 can't decide what to do.... I will resist as long as I can since it's a huge TBD. I'm still angry at how prices are added in because they can.

How many hours til this is up for preorder? I'm in Australia and can't be bothered figuring it out myself.

Star wars Luke PF
Buck marvel PF
Ultron PF
Elektra PF
Elektra comiquette
Punisher PF
Capt hook PF
Bullseye comiquette
Indy jones PF
Sue storm comiquette
Storm comiquette

Do I need to point out that THOSE are almost ALL still available at SSC, and that most of them are UGLY!!! I wouldn't BUY any of those at a price of $100, and I am guessing that MANY people agree with me. THAT is why these are SELLING for less then RETAIL... not because of their ES size.

Can't wait till this afternoon, two pf ex ordered with my friend's account for me today. Five total to match my pf ex joker. With two batman pf ex coming as well. Great time for me collecting dc.

Can't wait till this afternoon, two pf ex ordered with my friend's account for me today. Five total to match my pf ex joker. With two batman pf ex coming as well. Great time for me collecting dc.

Why do you need so many?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back