Harley Quinn & Qusar (phyla-vell) AH Girl Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince-Vell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hay guys and gals

Well finished up another custom and this time i went with AH Rogue statue and converted her into Harley Quinn.

Took a bit of work repositioning the hands, but worked out the way i wanted it too. Gave her a wooden mallet and a cork pop gun. Each piece slides into the statue easily. THe toy blocks on the base can be removed and positioned anywhere. I just had some fun with glueing the names together. I know joker is spelled wrong but couldn't find anymore blocks at the hobby store. So i just spelled it wrong for the hell of it.

She's gloss coated heavily to give that latex look i was going for and kept the face pale flat white.

Hope you enjoy checking her out.

Thanks

John

HQLong1.jpg

HQLong2.jpg

Here is another simple custom i did for myself. I loved the AH Black Queen statue cause she's in a corset, so i came across a broken one cheap. Since she is a fav character of mine i wanted to have some fun with a sexy look for her. Not ment to be character accurate since she doesn't have the CM star on her, but i like the way she came out.

Not much tweaks to her other then the hands/arm placements and hair, but the biggest tweak was the boobs. I toned them down a lot since i didn't want to have them popping out like BQ.

Hope you like how she came out.

SexyPhylaLong.jpg

Recently finished up my grail of grails Quasar (phyla-vell).

Can see the step by step on my web site, hope you guys enjoyed the walk thru. Glad i finally got one of my grails finished!

QuasarLong.jpg

Holy crap, they're brilliant. Amazing quality

Not a very constructive or imaginative comment sorry, I was just massively impressed

WOW! Simply stunning! I think Harley is my personal favorite, but they all look truly amazing. Fantastic work.

what kinds of paints did you use ? also how much would something like this cost i would love to have this done

Thanks guys!

i am enjoying converting sideshow items more and more. so many possibilities with them.

what kinds of paints did you use ? also how much would something like this cost i would love to have this done

Timayia Chrome Silver with Red Clear. Blue is a createx pearlized with badger blue and black shading. Createx pearlized gold and yellows.

The yellow chromed bands and sword were alclad chrome with a yellow clear coat to get that mirror anodized chrome look.

harley was clear coated in future floor polish to get that sheen look.

amazing work, quality is as good as the originals. It takes some cahoones to make a custom out of an AH statue.

Back