Hard Hero loses Marvel license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kotobukiya has several lines of Marvel product in the works and they are basically replacing Diamond and Hard Hero. So to say that Marvel has cut back on handing out licenses, and that the market won't be as flooded with Marvel product, couldn't be further from the truth.

Hard Hero statues were starting to get really excellent. I look forward to what they are making in the future.

Sorry, I've been out of the loop but...

I love these Hard Hero statues because they always seemed like maquettes to me. They were the classic versions of the characters, real clean and simple, very heroic looking, and something you'd give artists to use as reference. Sorta like the style guide books the comic companies used to produce. It was a different take than what Bowen is doing and a fresher look at these great characters.

Hard Hero is great; I have the Conan and Red Sonja from way back and just started recently collecting this Marvel line. I've gotten Namor, Captain America, Thor, Hercules and Iron Fist and I'm thrilled with all of them! I'll be getting Daredevil, Iron Man, Hawkeye and Angel hopefully soon too.

I'm real bummed about this. Would have loved to seen a classic Spider-Man.

BB

Sorry, I've been out of the loop but...

I love these Hard Hero statues because they always seemed like maquettes to me. They were the classic versions of the characters, real clean and simple, very heroic looking, and something you'd give artists to use as reference. Sorta like the style guide books the comic companies used to produce. It was a different take than what Bowen is doing and a fresher look at these great characters.

Hard Hero is great; I have the Conan and Red Sonja from way back and just started recently collecting this Marvel line. I've gotten Namor, Captain America, Thor, Hercules and Iron Fist and I'm thrilled with all of them! I'll be getting Daredevil, Iron Man, Hawkeye and Angel hopefully soon too.

I'm real bummed about this. Would have loved to seen a classic Spider-Man.

BB

the red/gold im had awful paint. however the red and yellow daredevils rock!!! :rock i have the red artist proof (100 made) and the yellow variant (375). if interested, pm your best offer. both are new, never displayed. and please, no under retail offers. that's lame! these statues will go up as time goes by. hard hero marvel are becoming very rare because they won't be making any more.

red DD rocks man....thor is awesome....trying to get my hands on Cap.....that ironman was that bad bro?

bad enough to sell it. i have a great im collection going and the paint was so bad, it took away from the sculpt which imo was so-so. it was evident especially next to the other im statues. had to cut it loose. :lol

Back