Happy Birthday Ms. Spangles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brainiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Ms. Spangles(Sabrina)
5-cap-shield.jpg

I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I hope you have a really special day, thanks for being an awesome friend, gracing us with your amazing talent and sharing your exceptional photos :1-1:

tumblr_nqeslraOox1s6roulo1_1280.jpg

3R27TQd.gif

Thats just a single example of why you are such a great and talented photographer and I really can't get enough of your work
:clap:yess::hi5::wink1::wink1::hi5::yess::clap

and this is my absolute favorite of all time

tumblr_nrh7rr0hus1s6roulo6_540.jpg

8IlGkDZ.gif

:lecture:lecture:lecture:panic::rolleyes2:D:dance He says it all :dance:D:rolleyes2:panic::lecture:lecture:lecture

and I just wanted to thank you again for being my friend. I always have fun with you here and I hope it continues for a long time :D
tumblr_nsh287HC7W1u5qq1so6_250.gif

:mexwave
:festHappy Birthday Sabrina:fest
tumblr_nqyvzuyFbU1r2jpb1o1_500.gif

It's like you guys think that I like Captain America. What's up with that? :wink1:
There's a whole lot of Chris in this thread, I like it! :lol

First off, thank you Brainy for the really kind words. :1-1: And that's your favorite photo, I never would've guessed. Huh.
Til the end of the line, eh? :D

DA! Thank you so much for being a great friend and the birthday wishes. Also, that's a very nice pic. :drool :lol

My goodness, YF! That's the best birthday dessert ever! Now, when do I get to have that IRL? :lol Thank you! :1-1:

Thank you, The Ween! :hi5:

:drool :drool :drool

Oh, uh, you said 'happy birthday' there, I was rather distracted. :wink1:

But seriously, thank you Darth Snoopy! :D :duff

Back