Happy Birthday Maulfan!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. So far just a nutty day at the office, though I am working on my putting right now on my lunch break, very therapeutic, all offices should have a putting room where you can go take a few swings to relax and then get back into the swing of things haha.

Happy Birthday Sean! :duff

You are an asset to the board and one of my closest friends, I'm honored to have gotten to know you these past few months and hope you have a great day today. :rock

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN

Hope you have a great day in this hot humid weather.

Happy Birthday pallie. :fest Watch out for the water (cooler) hazard.

Actually it was a cubicle wall jutting out haha, and trying not to get the ball to follow the tracks I made in the rug shoving a desk from one side of the room to the other, doh!

Happy Birthday, Shawn. (Or is it Sean? :confused: )

Sean, it's all good either way, thanks for the wishes.

And thanks everyone else, when I get home I snap a picture of me with my favorite gift this year.

As for self gifts haha, got my first set of golf clubs on Friday, all my guy friends play and I wanna get in on the action plust it looks fun, and I guess ANH Han and Luke from Sideshow are turning out to be pre and post gifts. If Warner Brothers was nice they'd have released TDK today :lol

70474957gh0.jpg

Back