Happy Birthday Darklord Dave and ChaserFan!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's easier to spot Bigfoot than it is to see a Bam sighting! :lol :wave

To see a Bam sighting? That sounds like seeing someone who is seeing Bam. That does sound more rare than just seeing Bam. Perhaps "for there to be a bam sighting" is what you really meant. :)

You still post here, Bam?

Oh, happy b-day, guys.

ANIMATIONRASTASMOKING.gif
party0016.gif
icon_happybirthday3.gif
party0016.gif
ANIMATIONRASTASMOKING.gif

~Happy Birthday, Dave & Chaser!~

I think it's easier to spot Bigfoot than it is to see a Bam sighting! :lol :wave

To see a Bam sighting? That sounds like seeing someone who is seeing Bam. That does sound more rare than just seeing Bam. Perhaps "for there to be a bam sighting" is what you really meant. :)

I lurk in the shadows.... And i know where you all live!!! :monkey1

:rolleyes2

No, I meant exactly what I wrote.

I lurk in the shadows.... And i know where you all live!!! :monkey1

:lol :lol :lol oh wait...:panic::panic::panic:

:rolleyes2

No, I meant exactly what I wrote.

:lol :lol :lol oh wait...:panic::panic::panic:

To see a sighting is to see something being seen by someone else.
That must be what you meant because you said as rare as seeing a Bam sighting. If you meant it is as rare as seeing Bam, you should have said that, or said that it is as rare as a Bam sighting. The phrase, "to see a Bam sighting" indicates TWO observers, the Bam observer and the person observing the Bam observer.

Back