Happy Birthday Adoptedscot!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better late than never.

Happy b-day girl!!
Remember, celebrating for one day is old school.
New rule now is one week... or more if needed. :yess:

:fireworks:happybday:fireworks

Yey!! Happy birthday to you Shell!!!
Have an excellent day!!

xgYfv.jpg

:fireworks:fireworks:happybday:fireworks:fireworks

:fireworks:fireworks:elefant:elefant:fireworks:fireworks
I wish there were bigger fireworks and can-caning elephants to share the cheer for your Birthday. Happy Birthday Shell!!!

Thanks everyone, you guys are all awesome :rock :rock

I had my first Twinkie treat yesterday, thanks to my friends and all I can say is :drool
It was a very quiet day, which is nothing unusual for me, but this thread, the messages I've received from you guys and my gifties have really meant a lot :D

Thank you!.

Thanks again :duff
x :wave

Oh dear, I can't believe I missed this thread and Shell's birthday!

In my defence, your birthday was on the release of TDKR so I was caught up in Batman excitement...forgive me Shell!:lol

Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day! Congrats on your first twinkie, but to be honest, I've never had one! :D :lol

:happybday:happybday :happybday:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

So sorry I wasn't online yesterday, Shell. But ya know I've been thinkin' a ton about you lately.

Happy Belated Birfday... xoxo
Thanks hun!
x

Happy Birthday Scotty too Hotty!
Awww, Thanks Eli, hope you're doing well buddy.
x

Only just saw this thread. A late Happy Birthday !.
Thanks hicksy
x

Happy belated birthday, Shell! :1-1:
Better late than never, thank you!.
x

Oh dear, I can't believe I missed this thread and Shell's birthday!

In my defence, your birthday was on the release of TDKR so I was caught up in Batman excitement...forgive me Shell!

Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day! Congrats on your first twinkie, but to be honest, I've never had one! :lol

:happybday:happybday :happybday :fest

Thanks you guys and gal :rock

@ Jamie, yeah I had a chuckle when I realised that the release of that was on my Birthday, I guess it would have been better if I had seen the first 2 films :lol
Hope you had a great time when going to see it :rock
Oh you gotta try a Twinkie, I am already addicted, I really like the 'Zingers'. They are so yummy!!, thanks again to my friends who sent them!

Thanks again all.
Hope everyone is doing well :duff
Take care.
Shell
xx

Back