Happy Birthday Adoptedscot!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you got her was flowers? :thwak

Happy birthday Shell!!!!! :woo

(I didn't even get you flowers...:(...but maybe your Twinkies will show up today. :D)

anastaciaI3.jpg
:duff

Firstly, thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes. This is really incredible and I appreciate all your posts very much.
I'm actually having quite a nice Birthday, I've got a Candle and everything, that may not be a big deal to most but I've never had one before...but I have one now :rock.

Thanks to these fellow freaks....I received a fantastic parcel today:

:fest Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Shell!!!

All you got her was flowers?

Happy birthday Shell!!!!!

(I didn't even get you flowers...:(...but maybe your Twinkies will show up today)

Happy Birthday, AS! Have a great day!

Lookie what I got from them today:
000_0002-2.jpg

Thank you to Gibby, Devil76 and Darth Cruel for my Birthday gift of sweeties and goodies from across the pond!
You guys really are awesome!. I can't believe this parcel got here this quickly and I can't wait to try this stuff

This really is one of the sweetest things anyone has done for me. Thank you my friends :1-1:
x

I don't usually watch YT clips on here but I had to watch this and am so glad I did :naughty
Thank you buddy!
x

:woo The Original Sprock Chick
Gotta love Anastacia baby, awesome piccie, thank you :rock
x

Thanks again to everyone who has posted :1-1:
You guys are awesome and it's just another reason why I love this place. Thank you!.
x

Happy, happy birthday Shell! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Looks like you got lots of sweets - so that's a good start! :lol You are a great gal and I wish you the very best on your special day and every day. :duff

83850.gif

Back