happy b-day Darkartist81 you rock!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Josh

older_myers.jpg

HappyBirthdayWithMichaelMyers.gif

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q8cTmbU0xVo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q8cTmbU0xVo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Happy birthday fellow Krusader!!!!

Take some heads and rape some women!!!

Well maybe not that last part!!!

At least get some head from lots of women!!!!

Glorious is the day a Krusader was born!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

You guys ROCK! Thanks for all of the love. I think I did good on my test today... came home to a candlelight dinner, a blu ray (Underworld: Rise of the Lycans), some cake, a very sweet card... and.. more. :naughty

It was a great night. I followed that up with a beer and watched Conan The Barbarian. Life is good.

I crushed my enemies, saw them driven before me, and heard the lamentations of their women. It was faaaaaantastic. :rock:rock:rock

You guys ROCK! Thanks for all of the love. I think I did good on my test today... came home to a candlelight dinner, a blu ray (Underworld: Rise of the Lycans), some cake, a very sweet card... and.. more. :naughty

It was a great night. I followed that up with a beer and watched Conan The Barbarian. Life is good.

I crushed my enemies, saw them driven before me, and heard the lamentations of their women. It was faaaaaantastic. :rock:rock:rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Happy day of your mothers birth of you!!!

Nice to see you didn't go full retard. Never go full retard. Save it for the weekend.

How about that, it's almost the weekend. Don't go going full retard blood. You've done that all too often, but I think you got away with it.

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Mmmm, cake, and beer. :drool

Happy Late Birthday Josh! I hope you had a great one man, and keep on doing the awesome paint jobs you do so well. :duff My Anakin PF still gets daily stares from me. :D

Back