happy b-day Darkartist81 you rock!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Thanks guys! I woke up early today and literally 5 minutes after I opened my eyes... Fedex arrived with my Conan PF, my 3 month Flexpay gift to myself. How badass that it arrived today. :D

I plan to spend a few hours at the gym doing arms, coming home and working on paints, and then studying. I have a test tonight, hopefully some luck goes there too. But yeah, a long day today. No real Birthday fun for me today really, but I will make up for it tomorrow. :rock

happy-birthday-glitter.gif

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Happy Birthday Josh! I hope you do find a little time to relax and enjoy your day today, although it sounds like your running a million miles an hour. Hope you get to go see Terminator or something this weekend to make up for it :rock

Thanks guys! I was hoping to see Terminator tonight, but at least the Wife and I will catch it tomorrow during the day. Still, I wish I didn't have that damn test tonight. And it's at 6-9pm at that. :google

Back