Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Thursday at Cinemark, anyone going to the 10 pm showing will get a free t-shirt.

I've noticed that theaters are now having 10 pm showings instead of midnight showings for new releases.

Hey all,

For all of you Hansel and Gretel fans, I have a limited quantity of these beautiful IMAX exclusive H&G posters. They're on a nice thick glossy-type poster paper.

hgim.jpg

I will probably be selling them for a couple bucks plus shipping- I just need to find small shipping tubes :lol

If you're interested, just drop your name here!

Loved this movie

That Imax poster is something I would like
What is the bane poster---My son thinks he is Bane

Hey all,

For all of you Hansel and Gretel fans, I have a limited quantity of these beautiful IMAX exclusive H&G posters. They're on a nice thick glossy-type poster paper.

hgim.jpg

I will probably be selling them for a couple bucks plus shipping- I just need to find small shipping tubes :lol

I'm interested! :wave

What are the measurements of the poster, Jamie?

Finally got to see this! It was really good. I think if it does well enough, there may be a sequel. It looks like they could do quite a bit with it, especially when...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Their weapons are pretty cool. And Gemma is awesome! Marvel needs her in a female superhero role. She can handle herself really well in action scenes.

Saw it a week or so back.. we loved it.. great fun and I hope to get a sequel. Jack the Giant Killer was previewed and look like a must see...:)

Finally got to see this! It was really good. I think if it does well enough, there may be a sequel. It looks like they could do quite a bit with it, especially when...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Their weapons are pretty cool. And Gemma is awesome! Marvel needs her in a female superhero role. She can handle herself really well in action scenes.

Saw it today as well. It's fun and its goofy cheese like I expected. Which is fine because that's what this kind of movie calls for. I agree she could handle being in a marvel movie and she's damn good looking so I'd like it.

Hey all,

Looks cool.... I'd be interested.

Hey all,

hgim.jpg

If this is still a go, then I'm interested! Very much so!

Back