Premium Format Han Solo Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fail,....it's sad when the 1/4 premium format Raider Indy likeness blows this out of the water.
This is my favorite version of Han, but like many here, I will wait for the Hot Toys 1/6.
I agree with the cartoony head comments and the base is wack. The outfit is ok, but what in the hell happened to extra heads as exclusives?
The storm trooper blaster was used by Lea or Lando escaping Bespin but never by Han in Empire.

I guess the wait continues until Indy 5 in 2020. Hopefully a grail Indy premium format is released with the same kind of painted head Blitzway used on their Rocky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know guys, I think this new PF looks no better than the vintage Carbonite figure:

neck_orig.jpg

Han-Solo-Premium-Format-Figure-Bust-View.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Front view he looks even less like Harrison Ford and that's what they choose to use in the Newsletter E-Mail?

Attachments

• 20170512_005922.jpg
    20170512_005922.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 270
And you have to remember that that is the prototype.

I can only imagine what the production piece will be like.

Luckily so many characters from Star Wars wear helmets or are robots etc. Otherwise I wouldn't have any Star War pieces in my collection.

I will wait on another manufacturer to put out some accurate Star Wars related pieces where a facesculpt is needed.

Is there a chance that Sideshow may mess around with the head sculpt prior to the final release?

I think the head sculpt is actually good. I think it would look better in person...

Having said that. I will not be ordering due to the price. How this is more then Chewie is beyond me. I really believe that SSC can do what they want with their prices. But IMO this is not worth the price they are asking. It could look just like Harrison Ford was sitting on my desk in 1/4 scale and I would still say that the price is too high.

Oh well.

I think the head sculpt is actually good. I think it would look better in person...

Having said that. I will not be ordering due to the price. How this is more then Chewie is beyond me. I really believe that SSC can do what they want with their prices. But IMO this is not worth the price they are asking. It could look just like Harrison Ford was sitting on my desk in 1/4 scale and I would still say that the price is too high.

Oh well.

and the price for chewie is beyond comprehension too. They essentially slapped on a new base for a statue that sold for $385 three years ago and now are asking $500 !

The head sculpt is embarrassing. I went to order this then looked at the pics. Wtf! Looks horrible. Sorry to bash.

I need a Han in my collection, but I just can't bring myself to order this. There is nothing about it that I like at all.

cool exclusive would have been add a Hoth base and put him in snow jacket. I would buy that in a second. I don't care about the face I just wanted him Hoth snow jacket

I am surprised the edition size on the exclusive is that high...all the more reason to wait for a deal down the road.

Back